eight

2 days have passed and we were still in this house. Finn hasn't told me anything yet. I sat on the sofa and Finn sat on the floor. Wow. What the heck was all this here?

I stood up and went to the window. I wasn't outside since the day we came in."How long can we stay here?" I asked Finn. "As long as we want to." he said.I was so mad. I had enough. "I don't want to play this anymore!" I said and raised my voice. "I went to the door and opened it. "Stop!" Finn yelled at me and stood up. "Why Finn? Why should I? You tell me nothing. I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I said. Finn didn't know what to say. I saw in his eyes how confused he was. I went outside but Finn grabbed my arm. I looked back to him. "I-I promise you I tell you everything but you have to trust me please. Stay in here." he said.

I wasn't so sure. I thought and thought and nodded then. I closed the door and went to the sofa.

"Ok tell me. I'm waiting." I said. Finn sat down on the floor again. "Please don't be scared or something. I won't hurt you." he said. I frowned. What did he mean? I just nodded. "Ok so I know Steve. He's a very bad person. He killed people." He said. Then he looked down. "Oh no my mum." I said. "We'll look for her but there's something else. I had to....." finn stopped. "What Finn?" I asked snd slowly stood up. "At first it was just......so at the beginning I had to steel from people. I-I'm not happy about it really. But then he wanted me to.....to kill people." Finn said. I was shocked. Finn was the one who killed people.

He was the murder. I kissed a murder. I slept next to a murder. What if he would kill me?

I looked at him with big eyes. "N-No!" I said. A tear fell down my cheek. Why? I felt my heartbeat. My heart was pounding very fast. I was so scared.

I touched the door handle. "Don't go Grace! Please. I'm not a monster. I won't hurt you." he said. "You killed people. You killed people! I now you want me to trust you." I said. The next tear fell down my cheek. "You're a monster!" I said. I quickly opened the door and ran outside.

I heard Finn screaming my name. He ran after me, but I was faster. What was pretty weird because he was the one with the long legs. I started crying pretty hard.

After a long time of running I stopped. I looked behind me and Finn wasn't there anymore. I knew Steve could be anywhere but I didn't want to be with a murder.

That was Finn's plan. He wanted me to fall in love with him. And then he would kill me. That was his plan. All this was a lie. He never loved me. I started walking again. I looked down and tried to calm down.

But then someone pulled a bag over my head and lifted me up. It all happened so fast. I tried to escape but whoever hold me he was strong.

I heard a door and realized we were in a house. The person walked down some stairs and sat me down on a chair. I felt like the person tidied me up. Then the person pulled the bag of my head. I sat in a dark room.

There was only one light over me. "Hello? Who is there?" I said. I was so scared. What was going on here? Fin was right. It wasn't save.

"Who is there?" I asked again. "You really don't recognize your own mother!" the person came closer together with another person. I was shocked after I saw who the persons were. It was my own mother together with Steve. What was going on here?

"W-W-What?" I said. I felt tears in my eyes. "B-But you're my mum. I-I love you and- and you love me." I said. "I've never loved you and I'll never live you. Keep that in your head." she said. She leaned against Steve. "What?" I asked again and a tear fell down my cheek. "Are you deaf? I've never loved you. My life was boring before I found Steve!" she said and raised her voice. "B-But you only know him for a few days!" I said. "No No sweetie. I know him longer. Much longer." she said. She started to kiss Steve. I looked away in disgust. It was so disgusting. "So that's why I'm no longer your servant!" she said. "I..." I started but she stopped me. "You'll die in a few hours. That was my plan." she laughed. I started to cry.

The boy I loved was a criminal and he played with me. My home town is not save anymore and my mum never was my mum and is also a criminal. And I will die. That was my life.

"No please mum. You're my mum. I know you're in there. Don't let him get you." I tried to change her. She just looked to me and started laughing. Then they both went outside of the room and I sat there alone.

Why? Why me?

What should I do? Finn was so right? Why did I ran away? He was a criminal but he tried to save me. I started screaming his name. I didn't know where I was. Or where Finn was. I yelled and yelled his name. But my throat started to hurt after a while. I had to stop.

I was so tired and out of breath.What if I would die?

I sat there for a long time but nothing happened. I had no chance. I tried to untie myself. My hand where on my back so it was pretty hard. I tried and tried but nothing happened. I looked around the room for something sharp. There was a shard on the floor. It was pretty far away. I tried to reach it with my foot.

I touched the shard a little bit. It was very hard to get the shard. After along long time the shard in my hand.

I had to hurry up. I started to untie myself and this worked pretty fast. I did it. I almost screamed because of happiness. I looked for a door and there was one in the corner. I slowly opened the door and was surprised it wasn't unlocked. I walked up some stairs and ended up in some kind of living room. I had to find the door. Where was the fucking door?

I looked around and around. There were lots of ways but wich one was the right way. I heard voices behind me. I had to hurry up.

-
1170 words

So guys yeah I wanted to end the chapter here because I've already 1000 words and yeah. I stupid. Bye :)