twenty-three

Finn looked at me and smiled. His hand was still in my hand.

"What happened the whole time when I was gone?" I asked him. "Not much. But Jack and I.....we're ok again." he said and smiled even more. "That-That's great! I'm so happy for you." I said. Finn looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I-I feel so bad. I mean I can't imagine how you felt when Lia was with me." he said. "It's ok. It wasn't your fault. This drink what she gave you, what was in it?" I asked. "There was a pill in it. It made me go crazy. Like I'm another person. It made my feelings go crazy." he said. I looked down. I felt like he didn't love me anymore. "Do you still love me?" I asked. "Be honest." Finn pushed up my chin with his index finger and looked at me. "Grace.....I love you more than anything else. It was just a pill. I'll never stop loving you. You're my angel." he said and smiled. I smiled back. "I don't have enough words to describe my feelings for you Finn Wolfhard. But we can start with I love you too." I said.

He came closer and gave me a soft kiss. I touched his cheek with my hand and he ran through my hair. Then someone interrupt us. We stopped immediately and looked to the door. We both got red. It was Jack with a doctor.

It was woman. She looked like she was 40 or something and she had blonde hair. Her eyes were dark green and her lips were scarlet. She smiled at me and she had some papers in her hand.

"Ah good morning Mrs. Abernathy. Any problems? Does your stomach hurt? Or your head?" she asked and smiled. "Um no." I said. "Good good. I see you're finally awake. Great. You can go home tomorrow." she said and smiled even more. "Thank you." I said. Then she went outside.

"So....I guess I go. I have to do some stuff." Jack said and touched the back of his head. "I'll stay." Finn said and looked at me. I smiled and looked back at Jack. "Oh um Grace I bought you this." he said and walked to me. He gave me a present. It was wrapped in red wrapping paper and had a light blue bow.

I got big eyes and smiled at him. "What? W-Why a present?" I asked. He smiled at me. "You lost your and I thought you needed one." he said. I looked at the present and back to Jack. He winked at me and went out the door.

"Open it!" Finn said and smiled. I slowly opened the bow and opened the present. It was a phone. And a very new phone. "Woah oh my god. That's so cool." I said and smiled. Finn smiled at me again.

I turned on the phone and clicked on everything until the phone started. "I need a wallpaper. I went to my camera. "Look at me Finn." I said to Finn. Finn turned a little bit red. Then he made a funny face. "You look like a crazy gnome." I said. I took a photo and used it as my background.

That's what it looked like:

We looked at my background and Finn started laughing again

We looked at my background and Finn started laughing again. "The fuck I look like a gnome. You were so right." Finn said and laughed again. "Like a cute gnome." I said and raised my index finger. I smiled at Finn. "I love you Wolfhard." I said. He gave me a soft smile. "I love you too angel." he said.

It was now 10pm. Finn was still in my room. "When do you want to go home?" I asked Finn and yawned. "I'm going to stay here. As usual." he said. "Wait you slept here every day. For almost a month. For me!" I said. "Of course." he said and smiled. He turned off the lights and sat down on a chair. "Good night Grace." he said. "Wait." I said. "What?" Finn asked. I hesitated at first. Then I said: "What if you sleep here......I mean.....n-next to....to me?" I asked and touched the back if my head. "Um....sure. If you want to." he said and walked to my bed. He laid down next to. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I love you Finn Wolfhard." I whispered. "I love you to Grace Abernathy." he said. Then we both fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up with Finn still next to me. He was already awake. "Oh good morning." Finn said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. He stood up and went to the door. "I'm going to look for a doctor." he said and went outside.

I took my phone, looked at my lock screen and started to smile. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. The only message I had was from Jack:

Jack: I hope you're happy about your present. I bought it with Finn ;)

Jack: I'm gonna see you later. I pick you and Finn up.

I closed my phone and laid it down on the table next to me. I looked around and waited. Then my phone vibrated.

I picked it up and went back to my messages. There were new messages from unknown. Again:

Unknown: I'm not done with you.

I looked uncertainly at my phone. Then I wrote back:

                                                                           Grace
                                                              who are you?

Unknown
It's me Lia

Lia
And you'll see me again.
I'm not done with
you

I felt my heart pounding faster. What was wrong with this girl? I did nothing to her. I had to calm down. I laid my phone back on the table and waited until Finn came back with a doctor.

The doctor was a different one. It was a younger woman. She was pretty with short brown hair and dark blue eyes. She also had papers in her hand and waked to my bed.

"So we make a last check on you and then you can go home." she said and smiled. I nodded. She put out a little flashlight and shone into my eyes. "Please follow my finger she said and then she moved her finger to the right and to the left. "Great. You look great. You can go home now." she said and walked out of the room.

-
1083 words

sorry for this boring chapter :/