four

Finn was completely wet. He came out of the water and looked at me. "I'll kill you!" he said and ran in my direction. I ran away from him. I didn't want to be wet. "No, please No!" I screamed and laughed. He was faster then me because his legs were longer.

He grabbed me and hugged me with his wet clothes. "No ew. It's so cold!" I screamed. He laughed and stoped hugging me. "Thank you for making me wet. I'll pay you back." he said and laughed evil. "Enough for today. I think it's better when I go home." I said. "Sure. I'll bring you." he said and we started walking.

Finn was still wet. He dripped from top to. bottom. "Sorry dude." I said and started laughing again.

We arrived at my house. "So I guess I go." Finn said. It was already dark outside. "Wait!" I said. I took out a pen and wrote something on finn's arm. "Here!" it was my phone number. "wow. Thank you. I'll write you." he said. I smiled at him. We hugged each other. He was still wet but I didn't care because I was already wet too. I went up the stairs to my house and opened the door. I looked back but Finn was gone. So I went inside and closed the door.

What a day. "Mum I'm back!" I screamed. No one responded. "Mum?" I said again. I went upstairs and heard something. A crash and then a loud breath. It came from my mums room. I went to the door from my mum and looked through the keyhole. What I saw made me gag.

My mum did something.....yeah. With a man. I walked away from the door in disgust and into my room.

What was that? And who was that man? I went to my desk an sat down on my chair. But then I noticed that the necklace was gone. "Oh shit!" I said and started to look for it. I looked behind and under my bed. I looked under everything and behind every thing. Where was the fucking necklace?

I couldn't find it. Was someone in my room? Maybe my mum. Or this man that was with her. Oh no. I needed this necklace.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it outside and looked into it. I got a message from Finn:

Finn: Thank you for the beautiful day <3

Finn: I want to do this again :)

I didn't realize that I was smiling. I answered Finn:

Grace: How about tomorrow?

I put my phone on my desk and sat down on my bed. Where was the fucking necklace? I ran my hand trough my hair. I was nervous. I felt like someone was watching me. I went to my window and looked outside. No one could come to the window. It was to high to go in or out. And it was closed. I remembered the murderer. I was scared.

My phone vibrated again. I took it and went to my bed again. It was a message from Finn. Again:

Finn: meet me on the edge of the woods<3

I smiled again. The edge of the woods. The woods is like our place. It's where we first met. Like I said; It has something special.

I put my phone on my nightstand and cuddled me in my blanket. It was cold in my room. My mum was obviously still busy. I tried to sleep.

It was hard for me to sleep. All I could think about was the necklace. Where was the necklace and who was in my room? I didn't realize that I already slept.

On the next morning I woke up pretty late. The first thing I did was checking my desk. But the necklace wasn't there. It wasn't a dream. Then I took my phone. I saw two messages from Finn:

Finn: good morning <3

Finn: don't be late today ;)

I smiled and stood up. I wanted to look good. I looked for some clothes and decided to wear some wide trousers with a wide t-shirt and withe shoes. I brushed my long curly hair and used some perfume. Then I went downstairs. I wasn't pretty hungry so I took a pice of bread and went outside. It was pretty hot. Again. The weather was pretty annoying. Either it was raining or the sun was shining.

I went to the edge of the woods again. Like usual. I felt like the woods was my second home. I arrived there, but I couldn't see Finn. I wrote him a messages:

Grace
where are you?

Finn
I'm almost there. Give me
a few seconds.

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited.

After a while I saw Finn coming. He stared in his phone. But he looked good like always. I started to smile. I was happy to see him again. He saw me and walked faster.

"Hey Grace!" he said and hugged me. "Hey Finn!" I said. "What do you want to do?" he asked. "Let's just walk in the woods." I said. I didn't know what we could do.

We started to walk in the woods. After a long time we were in the middle of the woods. I wanted to tell Finn about the necklace.

"Finn I want to tell you something." I said and looked up in his face. "what?" he said and stopped. "a few days ago I found this necklace. It was a black necklace and had the shape of a donut. I took it with me. But when I walked home someone followed me. Yesterday I looked at my desk where the necklace always was and it was gone." I said. I felt dumb. I thought he wouldn't believe me anyway. "where do you found it?" he asked and raised his voice. "Um on the edge of the woods." I said. I didn't know what was going on. Finn took out his phone and showed me a picture of the necklace. "Did it look like this?" he asked. he raised his voice again. "y-y-yes." I said. I was confused.

Finn looked down to me. He had a facial expression as if he was worried about something. "You said someone followed you. Who was it?" he asked but with a softer voice. "I-I don't know. The only thing I could see was a person in black." I said. I was scared. Finn put his hands on my shoulder. "If you ever see this necklace again. Throw it away and if someone follows you again you have to run ok. Promise me you do this!" he said. I looked up to him. I was totally scared. What was going on? "yes I promise. But why?" I asked. Finn didn't answer. I saw he was nervous. "Finn?" I asked again. "Just trust me ok  Do it and nothing will happen." he said.

What was going on with him? He acted weird? "Finn I'm scared." I said. "No don't be scared. I'm just....I'm trying to protect you." he said. I didn't ask more questions. I knew he wouldn't answer anyway. We turned around and walked out of the woods.

After a long time we arrived at the edge of the woods. "Don't forget what you promised me!" he said. "I won't!" I said. I was totally scared. What if Finn wasn't the one he pretended to be? I only knew him for a few days. I didn't know much about him. What if he had a secret?

"Finn?" I said. He turned around and looked at me. "You want me to trust you but....how should I. You don't want to tell me anything." I said. I looked down. "I'm sorry Grace. But it's better you know nothing. You keep your promise and nothing will happen." he said. He came closer and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry." he said. Then he broke away from the hug and walked away. I stood there alone.

What was his secret? I wanted to know more!

-
1377 words

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the story. I want to make it mysterious. And yeah  Love you all