The 911 Text.

May 22nd, Wednesday

May 22nd, Wednesday.
The 911 Text.
*****************

This morning started with a jog... or at least what I partly considered was a jog with this stupid thing on my leg. And because the doctor said I shouldn't be doing harsh physical activities. Nightmares filled my dreams last night, so when I decided enough was enough and I knew I wasn't getting back to sleep, I left and went for a walk.

Athena was all that was on my mind... And Talon. I hope I can see him again soon.

By the time it had hit 7, I had finished my jog (of course being escorted by a police officer) and was back in the apartment having breakfast. I was just toast but it filled me up, I also took my medication.

I made it a mission today, that I was going to go out and find a job. I hated how much time I had to think. I needed to be doing something!

So I had a police officer, we used an undercover car, to take me to places where I talked to the managers about getting a job. Most were sceptical as I couldn't provide a resume. Like what was I supposed to put in it?

I used to work as a babysitter. I don't have a degree as I didn't even attend a day at college. Oh but I was the leader of my group of friends and family, and I helped them survive through a apocalypse. Like that's never going to go down well now is it.

They were only small shops around like coffee shops, small restaurants, a library, McDonald's, Starbucks and a pool shop, where they sold equipment for pools. I gave each of them my number, told them I was happy to start work within the next week, and was on my way.

I also dropped off at a camera shop, Nevaeh's camera. I wanted them done as soon as possible. They told me it was going to take a day for them to be printed so I left it with them.

I arrived back to an empty apartment. Marie wasn't in her room but her door was wide open. God I need to be more social.

I made myself some lunch and took more medication before I sat and watched TV for a few hours. Can't believe Netflix is still a thing! There are so many good shows and movies to watch on it now. If anyone needs me I'll be binge watching Stranger things and Black Mirror!

I feel asleep during the second episode of Stranger Things... It was a good show but I was exhausted. I don't think the medication was making things better. And not sleeping was also never fun.

Thankfully during this nap, I didn't dream at all, but rather woke up at five pm! yes I slept for that long.

I was now wide awake and full of energy... Too much energy. I need to burn it off.

By this time Marie had returned, she woke me up by slamming the door open. She'd been shopping. I decided then to send a texted a message to Kimmy, Parker and River saying...