The Night Out.

May 22nd, Wednesday

May 22nd, Wednesday.
The Night Out.
******************

An Uber. That was the best ride River could find. Better than a police/security escort I guess. Although I know there were undercover police following us as multiple cars followed behind us all the way to the restaurant where we had a lovely dinner, and then to the club. Some even got out of the cars and stood outside the restaurant doors, one also stood outside with the bouncer and the rest entered the club with us all standing around looking awkward as hell! They were big guys too, if I didn't know that they were here for the group of weirdos who escaped the apocalypse, I'd probably leave immediately because they are creepy.

They didn't kill the vibe though thank god. I even forgot about them most of the time until I locked eyes with one of them and remembered they were in fact police/security being our bodyguards. 'Just until the media dies down' my ass! They just want to make sure we don't say anything to the media I know it.

I chose to ignore them as I had a few more drinks, and decided to hit the dance floor in this gross ass sweaty club.

I still had my cast and moonboot on but that certainly didn't stop me from dancing around on the dance floor. I knew none of the music the DJ was playing, but I didn't care!

I've never been to a club before, ever. This was my first time, and pre-apocalypse I was underage, but tonight I was thriving. I think I'm of age here? Not too sure but the police/security bodyguards certainly aren't saying anything about it.

It was just like all the movies, the dancing and weird music, spilling and drinking drinks, except I kept stepping on everyone's foot and was receiving dirty looks from doing this.

The last I saw Parker, he was dancing with three girls on the other side of the dance floor. I think he's left the club now actually.

Marie was now sat at a table at the back of the club looking so miserable, and even when I pulled her over to dance before, she did some shitty dance moves and left and went back to the table again. She's not having a good time and I should probably be a good friend and ask why but I really don't care at this point. I guess she's just an unlucky person and is a sad drunk, because I know she's drunk. She'll be fine.

Kimmy was currently standing next to me dancing... Well she was dancing awkwardly and flailing her arms around weird but she was still having fun which was good to see. All this while she was still sober, I applaud her! I've already had five strong drinks and I'm ready to have more!

And River, River was sat at another table closer to the dance floor flirting with some girl who he'd been eyeing off all night. I could also see him looking in the crowd looking for me every now and then.