The Dance Studio.

May 29th, Wednesday

May 29th, Wednesday.
The Dance Studio.
****************

It had been four days and I had not left this damn apartment. Marie did the shopping and everyone visited me. I was content with that.

Marie has apologised over and over again for the whole journal situation. I forgave her of course, but was still nervous about it all. I had not heard from him at all and according to Calvin he's been avoiding the boys. But I was hoping that he'd thrown them out. I don't know. But I was scared for his reaction when I did see him next. Those journals were an in site into my head back then, and it wasn't a happy place.

I'd also got a call from Nurse Tina two days ago. I had an appointment with a therapist for Sunday. Yuck. Wasn't looking forward to that at all.

Now I barricaded myself into the apartment for days, until Marie decided to drag me out of the apartment this morning, so she could go and find a job. We met up with Calvin during this time, deciding to have brunch together.

We sat in a fancy cafe as the two of them talked, mainly laughing at inside jokes. This of course made me feel awkward as hell.

I spent the time googling things on my phone just for the sake of it. And to catch up on news, I googled well, me. And my group. To see what they were saying now.

It wasn't good. Nor did they actually have on there correct information. So I gave up after fifteen minutes, at looked around the cafe aimlessly.

Police stood by the doors of the cafe, like usual. I wonder when they'll give up on that? We aren't that important and I'm sure they've got better things to do than follow us around all of the time.

My phone suddenly started ringing on the table, I frowned as the screen said it was an unknown number. Who the hell is calling me?

"Who's that?" Marie asked, finally turning her attention back to me.

"No idea but I better take it." I nodded.

She gave me a wave and I quickly left the cafe.

I answered the phone as I stepped out of the cafe. I walked off down the footpath, knowing fully well that a security guard was following close behind me.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Why hello Ms Tadella, is Michael here. I do hope you remember me?' I rolled my eyes at his words.

'Why yes I do. How can I help you Michael?' I said in the nicest tone I possibly could.

I didn't want to end up on the bad side of this guy, but I really did have a bad feeling about him.

'I was just calling to see how you're going and how you're settling in Ms Tadella?' I rolled my eyes as I paced the sidewalk.

'It's Sydney. And I'm fine. Everything's fine.'