The Counselling Session.

June 1st, Saturday

June 1st, Saturday.
The counselling Session.
**************************

Mom and dad picked Talon up at ten this morning. He woke up at nine and mom said that was the longest time that he'd ever slept for.

I was a baby whisperer apparently.

Mom and dad thanked me non stop from the time they entered my apartment to the time they left. They also told me all about their date night, and that they'd love for this to become a once a month or twice a month thing. I said I'd call them and let them know if I could have him or not.

Which is where I had to let slip out that I had a job now. They were both thrilled, but that was clear within the conversation that the as both of them clearly weren't keen on the idea of me and dancing.

All well. It's my choice not theirs.

Between mom and dad picking Talon up, and two p.m I had been busy making Kehlani her social media accounts. They were all now up and running, she'd sent me photos of the place so I could put them up on her new website.

I called her to let her know, she screamed a big thank you at me, it was funny.

I had some lunch, and was now left here...

Shopping with Savannah, Marie, Kimmy and my mom. It was a girls day. First I was dragged to get a mani pedi and a manicure and a massage. I don't like people touching my feet, but they now feel amazing so I guess I needed it.

Because it took an hour and five workers to trim and paint both my toes and finger nails. They didn't know what had hit them. Being in an apocalypse for months really messes you up. Of course I cut my nails and toes often but they just became disgusting.

Kimmy kept pointing out in every shop what she liked and wanted to get for the baby, and for her baby shower. I'd already started planning it... Well kind of. I had ideas, but didn't have my heart set on anything yet. I wanted to do it right, not just for Kimmy and Caleb. But for me as well.

It was the start of something new, for all of us.

Anyway, we'd gone to the salon, shopped and we were now eating lunch in the mall just at a little cafe. I was one hundred percent ready to go home, I was exhausted. Mentally and physically.

I also knew I was going to need a nap before going to this councling session that was planned for today. I wasn't keen on the idea of it at all.

We found a table, ordered, took my medication, after Marie's reminder of course, and waited for you food. We sat around talking, actually it was mainly my mom talking to Kimmy but you get the idea.

From the corner of my eye, I suddenly noticed a familiar figure out of the corner of my eye.

Not today please god.