The New Girlfriend.

June 26th, Wednesday

The New Girlfriend.
*********************

"Yesterday was so much fun." Marie giggled, probably thinking about all the funny stuff that went down at the baby shower.

"It was so much fun... No fighting or arguing, everyone was just there for Kimmy and Caleb." I smiled.

"I guess you and Caleb are alright now after the whole Athena thing?" I shrugged and sighed.

"I haven't really said anything to him or my mom, but he seems to be okay... My mom on the other hand has been making my life so difficult." Marie shrugged.

"She can be a bitch sometimes I'll admit." I nodded in agreeance.

"Agreed, hence why I'm closer with my dad."

The two of us were currently sat on the couches in my apartment. I was eating some ice-cream as we'd just eaten a whole pizza each while watching some old movie she insisted we watched. Marie was playing on her phone and also talking to me. We'd had a little girls night, I'd spent the whole day at work helping Kehlani paint the studio.

It was coming together really well. Just needed furniture in there now and it's be back up and running better than before.

"I just got a text from Calvin, he's got the boys over for a few drinks. I better go and make sure they don't ruin my new apartment." She sighed.

"Want me to come with?" I asked.

She just shrugged.

"Sure, I have a feeling Savannah night join as well but I don't know... At least you can keep me company while they play that horrible X-Box thing Calvin insisted on buying," She shook her head, "They went through a damn apocalypse, but still love to play games about killing zombies?" I rolled my eyes.

"That's boys for ya." I mumbled with my mouth full of ice-cream.

BRAIN FREEZE!!!

Fuck that hurts.

"Just... Give me a minute to get changed." I nodded as I finished my bowl.

I placed it on the coffee table before running off to my room.

Just a couple more months and I can get this cast off! I'm so excited for that damn day.

I changed, before meeting Marie back in the living room. We made our way through the hallways, a few doors down to where Calvin and Marie had a nice little set up for themselves.