The Almost Caught.

June 27th, Thursday

June 27th, Thursday.
The Almost Caught.
********************

"Hey Sydney, look! Isn't she pretty?" I looked down, smiling as Nevaeh shoved yet another doll in my face as she sat in front of me.

"Yes she's gorgeous Nev." I repeated again.

I looked up, seeing we were in my apartment and that I was sitting on my blue couch. I turned around to see all of my family photos that were stuck up along the wall behind me. Some looked a little blurry, think I need glasses.

I turned back around to see all the barbie dolls that were stacked on my small sodden coffee table. Nevaeh was sat in between the table and I, playing with them. And Athena was sat beside me smiling as she was texting someone on her phone.

I heard movement from behind me on my right, turning to see Reed smiling at me before giving me a wink as he stood between where I was sat on the couch, and the front door.

I was a little confused, but wasn't sure what of exactly.

I looked back at Nevaeh and she turned around to show me another barbie doll.

"Nevaeh! Come here!" I suddenly heard Reed yell from a fair distance away.

I turned to see he had disappeared, and as I turned back to Athena, she had disappeared as well.

I stood up and followed as Nevaeh ran out the front door of my apartment, the door shutting before I could reach it.

I opened it, with a little difficulty as I screamed out her name. When I opened the door I found that I wasn't in the familiar hallway of my building.

I was suddenly in the middle of a street. I turned around to find no door behind me or any reminisce it was there. I was just in the middle of a street that seemed to continue on and on forever.

As I turned back around, there sat on three chairs were three familiar people. I could see that their feet were tied to the chair and their mouths were duct taped. I was assuming their hands were tied behind their backs as well.

Reed, Nevaeh and Athena.

They were sat strapped to the chairs with tears in their eyes and panicked expressions on their faces. Nothing like they looked like just a mere seconds ago.

Who had done this?!

I tried running to them, but I didn't get very far. I looked up behind them, seeing a mass crowd running towards them and me from a fair distance away.

I frowned as I tried to look and see who was in the crowd.

Zombies.

Z's.