The Gender Reveal/Baby Shower.

June 25th, Tuesday

June 25th, Tuesday.
The Gender Shower.
*********************

A whole week and a day had passed and not only had I become busy planning Kimmy's surprise baby shower/gender reveal party, I'd also spent days working on a little something, something for Kehlani.

Kehlani's surprise was basically a full studio make over.

I've spent the past few days calling, emailing and talking face to face with people, non-stop. The ending was going to be worth it hopefully.

I surprised Kehlani with a bunch of workers one random morning, giving her all control over everything. They were still doing the renovations, but it looked great so far. They'd knocked down walls, build more walls, ripped up the floor boards, basically knocked out the staff room and is making a bigger better one plus, an office for Kehlani.

It was a mess I must say that, but it was slowly coming together.

With the money Michael had transferred into my account, which was so much more than I actually needed, I hired builders, designers and an assistant to help out Kehlani, transform her studio.

I have also hired photographers and got in contact with an editor of a magazine (that seems to be popular here) to do a little piece in the magazine, on the new studio. This was to come in the next few weeks when it's finished. And this, I am hoping, will help with the popularity of the studio and hopefully Kehlani will get more clients and possibly be able to hire more people to help her out.

The studio had great potential, and I was excited to see where it could go.

Now as for the baby shower/gender reveal... I was stressed.

So stressed.

Everything had to be perfect and planned to the dot it was frustrating me! Here's what I had accomplished so far...

I had to run by Caleb the guest list.

I had to make sure catering was good.

I had to hire out the restaurant area of the apartment, as per Kimmy's request.

I had invited everyone who was on the list Caleb had given me. It was only going to be small but it was enough to stress me out.

I had to make sure all the games I'd arranged, had prizes and had everything for them.

I had to do this and I had to do that. Down to the last detail of like the table clothes that went over the tables and what flowers were to go on the tables as centre pieces...

Please don't anyone ever get me to arrange a wedding, this is plenty.

Kimmy has passed the important trimester and had her unreasoning scan on Saturday so I got a phone call to say that afternoon, telling me what gender she was having.