The Cell.

June 29th, Saturday

June 29th, Saturday.
The Cell.
******************

Two days.

I'd been in a small smelly jail cell for two fucking days.

In the midst of this, I'd had no known visitors, only the head of the police department warning me what I'd done was stupid.

He also kept asking if I had a lawyer, which of course I didn't, and he kept saying Michael was going to visit.

Well that sure as shit didn't even happen.

I hadn't hear a peep from Michael. In fact I was happy he hadn't come yet, gave me time to plan out how I'm going to kill him!

I laid on the hard bed, hands tucked behind my head as I closed my eyes. Any sane person probably would have gone insane being in here for two days with nothing to do, but not me.

My jail cell consisted of me and a bed.

Three guards roamed the hallways, as there were almost twelve other cells in this one room, that didn't contain anyone. I could see all of them as the walls were just metal bars. They were old and rusted, and if I had the energy I could probably kick it down honestly.

But I hadn't eaten in days, only drinking water as I couldn't stomach anything. My anger consumed by body.

I considered breaking one of the bars of the cell to make a knife with and stab the next guard who handcuffs me and drags me to the toilet when I need to go.

Better not.

They very much wanted to isolate me.

Jokes on them. I kind of liked it.

The main concern I had, was after they arrested me, they would have gone looking for everyone else to question and probably arrest as well.

I hope they all made it out.

God I feel like I'm in some crime movie being wrongly accused of a murder. I don't feel as helpless as I probably should have though.

Because I know, I know that they know that they can't do anything to stop me or that interview. Hundreds maybe thousands saw it at first, and I'm sure now with the power of the internet, it's spread even more.

The only way they can stop me.

Is to kill me.

I, hopefully, today was going to be allowed to have my first and probably only call. They said they were going to allow me to have one call,
to a lawyer and lawyer only.

But I of course, had other plans.

I heard footsteps along the corridor, and suddenly the three guards stopped talking to one another as they had been all night.