2

New P.o.v.

The next day we still weren't talking. Our friendship's like that.
We won't talk for hours but after a little bit of time we act like nothing ever happened.

After filming half of the new episode, we got to take a little break.

While the others went to eat together I stayed on the set pretending to have bellyache.

Honestly, I just wanted to be alone. But my wish wasn't granted.

" Tay you stay with him, I don't want him to be alone if he's not feeling well."

Tay couldn't reject orders from the director so he just stayed on the set as far away from me as possible.

" Hey, I just saw this post from earth. It's super funny." He suddenly laughed after a few minutes.

Before he spoke I was almost falling asleep. Startled I looked at him, asking myself if I should just pretend like him that nothing had happened.

After a few minutes I agreed.

" Show me then. What is it?"

We both stood up, wanting to go to one another. But then standing there in awkward silence.

" I come to you" Tay uttered and sat next to me. He showed me the picture and we both laughed about it.

Our little fight was finally over but who knows when the next one will start? 

When the others came back the director told us news we didn't really want to hear.

" So.., a few of the other actors told me that you are having a little fight. Is that true?"

We told him that it's not like that but our expressions must have shown what we were thinking because inside we were panicking as hell.

" Well. I hope that will never happen again on the set. As a way to remember that, you two have to play the kiss scene from earlier in front of the set members and the other actors again at the end of work. "

" WHAT?!" We both shouted out loud.

" That's not fair!" Tay claimed.

" Life's never fair." The director replied while the staff members where giggling behind us.

After work we were getting ready to act and waited for the sign to start.
The others were watching us and I could swear they found it very amusing while me and Tay felt the exact opposite way.

" Do we really have to do it?"

Everybody nodded thier head.

" Okay. Go!" The director shouted.

Awkwardly we played the scene again and then left the set as fast as possible.

" Do you want me to drive you home today?"

" Of course" I laughed. He always drives me home, except for the days we fight.

Like yesterday.

After a few seconds in the car when we stopped at traffic lights he opened his mouth as if he were about to say something but closes it again.

Amused I looked at him.

"What?" I smiled.
But he only shook his head.

I layed my head back and rolled my eyes while smiling.

" Come on. What is it?"

He looked at me but then had to focus on the street again.

" Earlier,..you know, when we had to play the scene again.."

" Yea I remember. Whats about it?"

" Your lips were really warm."

He said while looking on the street.

I looked at him in confusion. Was he serious? Or was he just joking.

He'd probably thought of it as a joke so I laughed amused.

" Wanna try it again?" I laughed.

At this moment we arrived at my house. He looked at me and acted as if he were checking my body out and then bit his lip.

" Actually.."

He said and came closer to which I laughed even more and punched him softly in the face.

" This body is too precious for you! "
I shouted and got out of the car.

At this point he was laughing too.

" Too bad." He said grinning.
" See ya tomorrow?"

" Absolutely! Drive home safely!"
I replied, winking at him while he drove away.

I laughed once again, thinking of the conversation. 

While shaking my head I entered the house.