5

New P.o.v.

This day felt like hell for me.
It's been exactly 2 weeks since me
and my ex broke up. I still didn't find a way to cope with the pain of loosing the love of my life.

After finishing to film the last scene on set I wondered where Tay went because I couldn't find him anywhere so I tried calling him.

" Hey, where are you?"

" Uuuhm, I am on the set. Why?"

" You are not on the set I am on the set..What are you hiding?"

I got suspicious.

"Nothing really. I am at the toilette. I come to you in a few minutes!"

He claimed.

"We don't have signal at the toilettes Tay, don't lie to me...Or..Could it be you are eating in the new restaurant we wanted to go together?"

"What??? U-uhm.. no!"

Right in this moment I heard another persons voice in the backround, calling out " Number 53, your food is ready." And some steps. "Here"

And Tay thanked that person.

"You ARE there...
Well, enjoy your meal then..."

I was already hurt enough and hadn't had the strengh to fight with him now so I just hung up und packed my bag.

After a few minutes of walking to the bus station, my best friends car stopped right before me.

He opened the window and ordered me to get in.

I just got in the car and he drove me home.

At least that was what I was thinking until we drove past my house.

"What are you doing? This was my house!"

I shouted indignantly.

"I know." He said.

"Tay! Stop the car right now, I am not in the mood for any jokes."

"I know that too."

'How could he? I mean, I know we joke around every day but he has to know or at least feel how down I am today!'

I began pushing and complaining.

After a while he screamed out loud.

"Don't you trust me?"

After that I was still.
Of course I trusted him.
Maybe, just maybe, I would even trusted him my life when it would get to the point.
But as I said before, sometimes
he can be a real asshole, so you never know when he is joking or not.

We arrived at Tay's house when he pulled me slowly out of the car and pulled me right in his living room where he sat me on the couch.
Then he disapeared into the kitchen and came back with a full plate of Sushi.

"I bought it for you in the new Sushi Shop. I know you are not in the mood for eating out today."

I smiled because, as I also mentioned before, he can be exreamly nice if he wants to.

I thanked him while turning the TV on.

He started eating but I just watched TV. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it so much when someone – Especially Tay – buys me food. I am just not hungry today.

" What's wrong with you today? You haven't even touched your food. What's going on?"

I couldn't bare my feelings anymore so I just let some tears running down my cheeks.

" Oh don't you cry now. "

He said but pulled me in a tight hug.
He knew what was wrong, he's my best friend.

We stayed like that a few minutes until I finally managed to say something.

" It's already two weeks and I just can't forget her."

" Such things take time buddy."

He said while patting my back.
He made me feel so comftable.

I sobbed and smiled noddingly. He took a piece of Sushi and shoved it into my mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to say " Hey!" but it turned out to sound like " Heymppf" because of the Sushi in my mouth.

While Tay was laughing and putting more and more pieces of Sushi into my mouth I ate them as fast as I could so I wouldn't choke on them.

We watched comedies till late in the evening. When it was 10 a.m. I stood up.

" I am going home now, don't want my mum to worry."

" Can't you just call her?"

He suddenly asked.

" Why should I call her?"

I asked back, already about to put my shoes back on when he hold me back.

I looked at him in confusion, waiting for him to speak. He seemed dead serious. As if he wanted to confess a murder to me.

I waited another few seconds until he began to speak.

"You don't need to leave so soon."

" What do you mea-"

" No! You don't understand."

He shook his head. I was confused. Not only about what he was trying to say but also because he just wouldn't let go of my arms.

" What more do you want from me?"

I asked with a friendly voice.
After biting his lip he finally answered.

"Spend the night with me... I mean.. please?"

" Why?" I just managed to say, blinking fast with my eyes.

" First my family isn't home and I don't want to be alone, second I don't want you to call me in the middle of the night again and have to talk to you through the phone."

That was a bit of a surprise, I tell you. But since I knew him so well I could imagine what he said as the truth.
It's just nice to see that his badass attitude falling off from time to time, so I can see his real identity.

" Wooaah, look who actually has a heart under all the blackness."

I laughed out loud.

He pushed me. "Hey!? Don't tease!" 

After a while I gave in.

" Okay. Okay. Wait a second, I'll call my mum."