23

New P.o.v.

Happily my mum and sis were telling me about thier great trip to Bali when they showed some pictures and laughed about them.

I smiled and nodded convincingly.

One of the best benefits of being an actor?

Playing a role so convincingly nobody notices my actual self.

Besides playing my role as very interested son and brother I thought about a way to get in touch with Fon again and also how to make things right with Tay, for now I missed both of them.

" Hey!" My sister snipped with her fingers right before my eyes.
" Are you even listening?"

Even an actor gets caught in
the act sometimes.

" Yes, totally!"

I answered still in my own thoughts.

" Look me in my face and tell
me the truth!"

My sister squinted her eyes.

" Of course, where else would I look?"

I said ironically but thinking about maybe I could bring Tay some food. He is almost obsessed wih healthy food.

" My poor son, still sick huh?"

My mum claimed, caringly patting my back. She and my sister knew what was going on. So they stood up and pushed my softly in direction stairs to show me I should go in my room.

" You should rest a bit!"

My mother suggested with a little wink.

Noddingly I stepped up the stairs, entered my room and let my body fall into the matress.

My own matress.
I had missed it so much.

After a few minutes of resting, thoughts were coming back to my mind.

'Ugh okay.. So where do I begin?'

I was thinking of maybe calling Fon, just to have one thing done.

But not being able to speak to Tay made me more concerned than I should have been. 4 days went by without Tay and me speaking a word to each other.

So I decided to call Earth instead.

" Hey Newwie, what's up?"

" Do you think Fon is the right one for me?" I heard myself blusting out.

But he seemed confused.

" Why are you asking that all of sudden?"

" I just... I mean,..I don't know, I'd always hoped that if we came back together one day it would be like before. "

I paused, muddled by the strange feeling building up in my stomach before I continued.

" Now that we actually have begun to date again, I stillfeel something's missing, I just don't know why.."

" New.." He slowly begun to speak in a voice I knew his next words wouldn't make me happy.

"It's because you are not loving her."

" How the hell can you say that! I love her cute voice, her face lits up when she talks, I love her bright smile and the way she handles everything. She's.. totally great!" I protested.

" If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine just how much more you can love the right one."

He threw his comment right in the middle of our conversation like it was completely mundane.

I went silent as I thought of Tay. He suddenly came to my mind and the way he was. As a human being. And the way I loved that about him.

But then I shook my head.

" I am in love with her and no one else! She is the right one.." I insited.

" You're denying it, but the truth is, you're not in love with her. You are in love with him!"

I had no other arguments to bring up. He spoke it out. He just spoke out the truth.

I didn't want to believe it but the fact that he and the others as well might know me and Tay in fact could be more than just friends made me unstable.

" How the hell can you know all this? Right after Tay yousound like Buddha number 2!"

Earth begun to laugh and after a few seconds I agreed and laughed with him.

I was not really sure if it was the internet connection what made it  sound strangely like Tay but I could swear I also heard him laughing...

" Well, thank you Buddha 2, for helping me out when Tay can't."

I thanked him with all my heart.

" Just give him time." He adviced until suddenly I heard someone sneezing in the backround.

" Is someone visiting you?"

Curiosity hit me and I also wanted to know if someone else could hear this – at least for me – intimate conversation.

" No, I mean, yes. A friend. But you don't know him...

So, I have to go. Stay strong!"

He stuttered before hanging up quickly.

What the hell?