30

Attention! This chapter contains sexual action! If you don't like it skip to the next chapter!

New P.o.v.

„ To us..."

I whispered before taking the first sip.

I took another sip, feeling pure alcohol running down my throat.

It was bitter at first, but after a while
I got used to the burning feeling.

It was exactlywhat I needed.

After a while I noticed Tay glaring at me.

The uncomfortable feeling of
Tay observing every inch of my
face as if he wanted to study
every detail of it was rising inside
my body so I turned my face
in his direction.

„ Do you want to stare at me
all night long?"

He looked at me in surprise but answered immediatly.

Yes..uhm, no. I mean, I want to, but if it makes you feeling uncomfortable I won't.."

He scratched his head in embarrassment, knowing he
has been caught.

Automatically my body came
closer to his.

I felt the control of my body and
mind leaving the exact moment
my eyes met his eyes, looking
deeply into them.

Breaking up with Fon and telling her the truth was the right thing to do!

From now on there was only
Tay who consumed my mind.

Our nose tips toched and we
both felt the breath on each
others skin.

Now there was no turning back.

„ What have I gotten myself into?"

I asked while closing my eyes leaning in to the kiss which was about to happen.

Tays lips reached mine when I felt his hand on my neck, pulling me closer to him.

His scent entered my nose as I took a deep breath after a while.

I couldn't help but grin like an idiot.

Tay on the other side already took of my T-shirt, letting it fall to the ground.

His eyes wandered around my body as I squinted my eyes, grinning even more.

Were you just checking me out?"

He grinned back.

With that body of yours? Absolutely!"

He answered.

Kiss my ass!" I laughed.

With pleasure..."

He grinned while pushing me softly onto the couch until my back hit the pillow behind me.

He startet kissing my chest while I just starred at the ceiling, trying to control my feelings as I felt something in my pants rising.

I immediatly put my hand to that area but Tay just pushed it away and layed his own hand on top of it, massaging it carefully while kissing from my chest to my stomach and contiuned to kiss on lower parts of my body.

I don't know why but I started shivering.

Is it to cold?" Tay asked worried.

If my head wouldn't be already red that would have been the point it would definately start to become some sort of colour.

„ N-no..." I whispered.

He smiled, lifted me up and went to his room, laying me under the blaket and continued.

Fully undressed I laid under the blanket as he spread kisses on the inside of my tights.

I felt the heat rising between my legs as he suddenly licked the tip of my cock.

I groaned as I have not expected that.

He stopped and came up to face me.

Do you want more?"

I nodded as fast as I could,
while my eyes looked beggingly
at him.

Whatever you want Newwiee."

He smiled as he got under the blanket again, taking my cock into his mouth and sucking on it while going up and down with his head.

He got faster and faster
as I started to moan.

After a while he managed to make me cum while moaning his name quietly.

We hugged each other, both of us exhausted.

He turned his head to face me again while I was still trying to take my breath and body under control again.

When I finally was able to breath normal again and got tired I snuggled up to him.

He was almost asleep but still countious.

My lips came closer to his left ear.

„ I love you Tay.." I whispered.

He didn't answere but closed his eyes.

I guessed he must have been very tired, so I also closed my eyes happily.

Everything was perfect.

And for once in my life, I didn't care about any other people or bad news or reputations we both had to lose.

For once in my life,
everything felt perfect.

I didn't know, that happy feeling would soon to be gone.