21

Tay P.o.v.

After buying some groceries I went quietly back into my room seeing New barely touching an old photo of us with his fingertips.

He was so in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice me. So I decided to tease him a little.

I knew my hands were cold so I sneaked as noiseless as I could behind him and fastly pressed my hand on his neck. He hissed and turned around immediatly.

I laughed at his reaction for it was exactly what I thought would happen.

" Stop teasing me!" He yelled.

" Ohoo." I laughed.
" I haven't even started yet!"

Trying to provoke him even more I stared intensively at him waiting for him to conter.

But as we were both looking into each others eyes I felt the atmosphere suddenly changing.

I tried not to fall in love with him.

I really did.

But the fact that we were still pretty close made it impossible to not fall for him.

And so I found myself falling in love with his cute eye smile.
His puffy cheeks.
His unhearable laughs.
With the way he reacted to my words and actions and the way he talked about the things he was passioned about.

I was falling in love with him over and over again.

But he fell for a different person over and over again.

Even when Fon had left him and I was his shoulder to cry on.

Still he has her, the one he thinks is for him as I am standing here right now, wondering why I never noticed him like that before.

My thoughts snapped back into reality as I noticed New coming closer, staring paralized at my lips.

I froze in place, trying my best not to get overwhelmed by the situation.

Thinking about now he was the one, trying to tease me.

' Could he have already known I was falling for him?'

He came closer and closer and my brain was to slow to react as finally our lips met.

He backed off fastly,
apologizing himself.

My lips still felt his presence and I wanted an explaination so I grabbed his arm as I realized him trying to run away from the situation.

Still paralized by the feeling of him being close to me I heard him stutter

" I m-made a mis-t-take."

'Okay Tay, now is your turn!

I thought to myself.

'He already showed you he also feels something, now you have to show him too.'

Moving my body closer to his I thought of a milllion things I could say to him.

Instead my lips just formed an

" I don't think you did."

Whispering my conviction into his ear.

I was sure, even tho it was almost unhearable he did hear it.

So I kissed him once again. Slowly.

But he layed his hands on my chest trying to push me away.

And then, at the moment I heard him saying something about Fon my heart dropped for the thousands time because of his words.

Waiting for him to tell me that he didn't mean it, that I am the right one and not Fon, I stayed in place.

As I realized he wouldn't say any more I went outside of the room trying to cope with the pain inside my chest and my stomach.

Running down the stairs I suddenly heard a dull sound like a body falling to the ground.

In this moment I remembered New still having a brain concussion.

Unwillingly my feet took me back into my room and - As I thought - he was laying on the floor.

I picked him up and layed him on my bed, sitting right next to him.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes while stroking through his hair.

After a while of sitting there in total silence his phone began to ring again.

It was Fon.

Beeing more angry at her as at him I rejected her call and deleted it from his phone.

'Maybe it is best for me to also go on vacation like my mother and my sister.'

I thought in silence.

'..But without any people who can hurt me.'

And with that thought I fell asleep right next to him.