17

Tay P.o.v.

Driving home was the easiest thing to do.

Once I sat him in the car he fell asleep again, what an exhausted little mess he was.

I just shook my head and put his seat belt on while hoping he'd get better soon.

During the entire way home I watched him sleeping right next to me.

He was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake him when we arrived, so I just carried him all the way to my room where I laid him on the bed and made it comfortable for him.

After checking his temperature I went to the kitchen to cook some healing soup.

When I went back into my room he was still fast asleep. I set right next to him and put the soup on my bedside cabinet. His hair fell softly on his forehead as I placed a kiss on top of his forehead as he stretched himself leisurely and smacked comfortably while opening his eyes lazily.

"How are you?"

I asked him as he looked around.

"Fine..and you?"

He asked back, realizing he's in my room.

"Except being a little worried about you I'm fine." I chuckled.

He just nodded in response.

"Does your head still hurt?"

I wanted to know but he denied it before I gave him the soup to eat.

After a while we went to the living room, snuckeling into the blankets on the sofa and watched some reality shows.

We didn't do much today. He really had to rest and so we fell asleep slowly as the night came.

When I woke up at 2 a.m. in the morning I heard New mumbling some words and whining in his sleep. He shifted from one side to another and sweated like hell.

I tried waking him but he just wouldn't open his eyes.

It was getting worse and worse when I rolled on top of him so he would stop shifting and moving all over the bed.

When my face got close to his I couldn't help but stare at him.

Now in the darkhis features seemed even prettier than in daylight and also cuter.

He stopped moving and I thought it was finally over.

In this moment I suddenly felt the desire to kiss him.

My lips came closer to his. I could feel his trembling breath on my skin when ourlips finally met in the dark.

But he opened hiseyes all of sudden, making a loud scared noise.

He began pushingme away, breathing fast as if he was still scared.

"It's me, it's me, calm down Newwie, please."

I begged hoping he would stop pushing me away.

And so he did.

" Tay?"

I nodded fastly pulling him into a hug.

" How late is it?"

" It's almost 3 in the morning. You had a nightmare but you should try to fall asleep again."

I wanted to let go of him but he pulled me even closer.

" Then, can you please continue hugging me?"

He asked in his cute sleepy voice.

" Yea."

" Yea, of course I can do that."

I whispered luckily. Hoping he wasn't feeling my heart beat at that time.