20

New P.o.v.

The sensation of his lips made me pull away quickly, overwhelmed by my own feelings.

I felt my cheeks burning and my lips still trembling as I stumbeled backwards.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I walked out of the room as fast as I could..

Well. Let's say I tried. But Tay swiftly grabbed my arm and pulled me back so I stumbled again backwards into his room, almost falling on the ground.

Panic hit me.

Why did I do that?
Do I even know myself?
What are my feelings for Fon?
How do I explain to him?

Tay stared at me as if he was searching something in my eyes which led to me - being even more in panic than I already was and sweating like hell.

I gulped loudly until I begun to stutter

" I m-made a mis- t- take.."

He slowly shook his head while now he was the one who came closer to me.

"I don't think you did."

He whispered near my ear and my knees got weak again.

He kissed me again - only this time I tried to push him away with that little strength left inside of me.

"You can't do this!"

I blarred out. Louder than I actually wanted it to sound.

"I- I mean we..we can't do this.."

My voice lowered with every word I spoke out loud.

"Fon..I don't want to hurt her."

My voice broke at the end of that sentence, knowing that somehow, if not her, I would be the one getting hurt.

I waited for Tay's reaction but there was none. I gulped once again, hoping he would at least say something but I waited amd waited until in the end he just left the room.

My body sunk to the ground.

Still not sure what my body and feelings were trying to tell me - I noticed my body falling slowly to the side while darkness was the last thing I was fully aware of.