13

New P.o.v.

Fon laughed a cute laugh when
I made a joke.

We were sitting in the Sushi Shop which had just opened recently,
talking, laughing and having fun together as suddenly the waitress at the counter shouted

" Number 53, your food is ready!"

I couldn't really listen to the story Fon was telling me because I suddenly remembered Tay buying Sushi for me when I was so down because of Fon.

And now I was sitting here. With her, instead of him, although we'd promised each other to go here together.

All of sudden I felt a snap on my forehead.

" Hey, what's wrong?"

She asked while putting a piece of Maki in her mouth.

" Ah, nothing."

I looked back at her with a forced smile and waved down.

She almost closed her eyes,
looking sceptical.

" Really, it's nothing." I laughed.

" I know you New! " She laughed back at me, but then continued telling her story.

The evening went pretty well and of course I brought her home safely as always.

Driving home myself, I thought about Tay and how he was always there for me. I switched my phone to loudspeaker modus and tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

What was he up to at this late hour?

I took my phone back in my hand, scrolling down my newsfeed on Instagram when I saw a picture which was uploaded by him and made me clearly upset.

It showed him and a female hugging each other tightly.

What the hell, he didn't even tell me he was meeting someone..

Have you ever been so close to someone but you never were in a loving relationship and when you both stopped talking to each other about what was going on in thier lifes it felt like a break up?

Because that was exactly what I felt in this moment.

Upset I ditched my phone away and looked on the street again only to see a bright light blinding me and hearing a loud crash before everything went dark.