3

New P.o.v.

I woke up at 3 a.m. in the morning.

My throat felt like I was screaming all night long but I couldn't remember what could have caused this feeling so I just assumed I was having a nightmare again.

Since my relationship ended I had a lot of nightmares. Nightmares where I fell and fell and couldn't reach the ground. Nightmares where scary things happend. Even nightmares where the people I love the most died.

Just the thought of it scared the hell out of me, so I decided to text my best friend.

(1) 'Tay? Are you awake?'

(2) 'Tay?'

He didn't reply so I decided to go to the kitchen to make some boiled eggs. It's good for the muscles since there is much protein in it.

After watching some funny animal clips on Youtube and eating up my food it was 3:30 a.m.

'Wow..what a process..'

Suddenly the funny moments with Tay the last weeks on the set came to my mind. I didn't only miss my Ex I also felt the urge to hear Tay's voice so I won't feel so alone anymore.

After waiting for another 30 minutes I tried calling him and even tho I didn't expected him to pick up, he did!

" Tay?? Wow, you are awake?" I shouted through the cellphone.

" Now I am." He grumbled at
the other end of the line.

" What do you want?" He continued.

" Did you sleep well?" I asked him.

" Don't act like it's a normal phone call! It's freaking 4 a.m. in the morning, why you calling me, New?"

He never calls me New, except when he is angry. I guess I woke him up when he was dreaming about some hot girls. Whatever..

" I was thinking about my ex. These days I felt so lonely Tay.. I remember all the wonderful places we went together and all those happy moments. What the hell am I supposed to do now? How can I continue to live happy when the person who made me happy is gone?"

" Hey, does your happiness relay on other people or what? You know that is not true! You have to be your own happiness or at least to be able to create it yourself."

He told me.

" Wow, you just sounded like Buddha, hahaha!"

" Well it's because I am Buddha"
He claimed jokingly.  

" Don't mess with my religion!"
I shouted.

" You started this!" He laughed back.

" How did I started it! " I protested but I knew he was right. At least, I was the one who called.

We both continued chattering until we had nothing more to say.

After a moment of silence I had the chance to say something, which I thought about a lot lately.

" Tay?"

" Yes?"

" I am more than thankful to have you in my life. " I spoke out.

" Me too, Newwie, I am also thankful for having you in my life...
Hey, do you..."

But I couldn't understand what he was saying next cause I already was on my way right into the Land of Dreams.