18

Tay P.o.v.

The next morning I woke up with him still sleeping while clinging tightly onto me.

It was not that annoying kind of clingy. It was that kind of clingy you don't want to let go of because it's so sweet.

But although it was quiete cute I had to go to the bathroom so I softly removed his arms, praying not to wake him.

And gladly, I didn't.

Coming back to my room I noticed a white figure standing on the end of the floor.

Immediatly I stood still. I looked at this figure in shock when it began to speak.

" Do you have a sweater for me,I'm freezing to death and I didn't bring a sweater with me."

Relieved I let my shoulders sink and breathed out.

" You are not supposed to stand up without me!"

I said, playing annoyed when I went back into my room, New following me.

" Sit on the bed."

I commanded and so he did.

I pulled a purple sweater out of my closet before I went to him and stood still right before him.

" Lift your arms."

I commanded once again.

" What?" New looked at me puzzled.

" Just do it." I looked at him in annoyance.

He did what I said and got a little red while turning his head in another direction.

I smirked at him and pulled his T-shirt over his head.

When I saw all the bruises he had because of the accident I got really angry.

" What the hell have you been doing in your car that you didn't see that damn traffic light??"

I asked, sounding more rude than I actually wanted to sound.

He swallowed and looked down to the floor.

I just waited for his answere.

" I was.. looking at.. your instagram post."

He whispered and got even redder.

" Which post?" I asked blankly, I didn't expect such an answere.

" The one with the female you didn't tell me about."

He pouted offended and looked to the side again.

I thought about the time I was meeting a big fan and hugging her, it was the only picture I updated recently with a female on it.

" You mean that crazy stalker fan I met when I wanted to visit you?"

I asked him.

He looked up at me with tears in the eyes, sobbing a little.

" Yea..." He said when I laughed.

" Why are you so cute Newwie?"

I said amused by his cute actions.

He stopped sobbing and ruffled his nose one last time before he pulled the sweater I had picked for him out of my hand and quickly put it on.

" I'm hungry"

he said still pouting. I liftet him up as he made a very high note sound and carried him down the stairs in the kitchen.

We sat on the table eating boiled eggs with toast as I suddenly smiled.

" I can't get over how a few weeks ago we were in such a fight we didn't talk  and now you're having breakfast with me in my house, wearing my sweater." 

I laughed happily as he took another bite from his toast, nodding his head in agreement.