11

Tay P.o.v.

When I heard his words my mind went blank.

How stupid must I have been to think telling him would be a good idea?

Well, I was not mad at him.
I wasn't even mad at myself at this point.

I was mad at her.

For taking him away from me when I finally started to realize my own feelings.

I knew he'd never really stopped loving her. But at least I never thought they'd fall back in love again.

To be honest, I wished her the worst.

I hoped she would adore the way he laughed quietly with his closed eyes and bright smile and the way he draged on the ends of his words when he was tired.

I hoped she would fall in love with the way he made funny jokes but could also get mad at times, just as me.

I hoped she'd fall so in love with him it would drive her insane.

And once she'd be at that point of no return, I hoped I could come in and take him away from her.

Just like she did to me.

Shit, I didn't even know who I was anymore and the fact that I had to go and see him tomorrow and work with him made it even worse. 

After thinking almost the whole night I started to believe it would be the best when I just acted as normal as possible and waited for the relationship between New and Fon to end.

.The next morning.

I was woken up by a slap in my face.

" Hey get up you sleepy bone."

I heard his voice saying.

It was nice hearing his voice was the first thing I did this morning but I was sleepy as hell.

" Just 10 more minutes."

I mumbled in my pillow.

" We're already late!"

He whined while pulling away my pillow, thowing it onto my head.

" Hey!" I shouted when I sat up and looked at him angrily.

" How the hell did you even get in here?"

I asked while standing up and taking on my clothes which were laying on the floor.

" Your dad let me in."

He explained while following every move I made, which gave me an awkward feeling.

" Don't look at me like that or you'll begin drooling."

I joked while trowing an old T-shirt of mine on his head so his eyes would be covered when I changed my pants.

He quickly took it away with
an " Eeewww Taaay!" and turned around so he would face the door.

When I was ready I went closer to him and came his neck really close without him noticing.

I smirked before quickly pecking his neck as he turned around immediatly.

" H-hey!" He stuttered while I began to laugh.

" I always thought I was sensetive when it comes to contact but your reaction is the best!" I noticed amused.

" It's not!" He whined once again but his face turned red.

After that we just went outside of the house.

I cleared my throat and began to speak while starting the car.

" I-is it okay for Fon?" I asked, hoping he would not talk too much about her when I brought her name up.

" What do you mean?" He asked in return.

" The kiss." I cleared my throat again focussing on the street.

" Aaah. Yes, yes. She's okay with that. It isn't a real kiss tho, is it?. " He laughed.

" Yea right."

I laughed with him but deep inside something of me was broken.