19

New P.o.v.

We just finished breakfast when we decided to play some games as we somehow ended up comparing the photos of our fans.

" My fans are a lot hotter than yours!"

I shouted jokingly as Tay pushed me onto the couch. His full weight was now laying on my chest and I could barely breath but still had to laugh out loud.

The situation ended abruptly when my phone rang.

He stood up and I immediatly picked up the phone.

Of course it was Fon.

Annoyed I waited for her to speak but as soon as she actually began I could clearly hear her anger through the phone.

I distanced myself from the living room as we argued a little until she suddenly said something which

- in a normal state of mind -

would have hurt me badly:

" You're good at that."

" At what?" I asked blankly.

" Making people believe they aremore important to you than they actually are!"

She cursed something, then she hung up.

I know I should have felt bad.

I know I should've called her back.

And I for sure know I should've told her I'm sorry..

But as for all the " Should haves" in life.. I didn't.

So I decided to put my phone back into my pocket while going back into the living room.

To my surprise Tay was gone. He left a note which said:

" Buying some groceries. Back in 20 minutes. "

My mouth turned unwillingly into a sad expression and I went up the
stairs into his room again to relax.

I looked around.

It was a quiet tidy place. Everything was where it belonged. A few pictures from us and our friends hung on the wall.

I never really thought about the fact, Tay was always there for me.

I mean.. He was ALWYAS there for me.

Even tho others weren't,
even tho he himself needed help, even tho I had left him alone with some things I should have helped him with..he was still always there for me.

And in this moment I felt truly grateful for that.

Before I could notice, my hand reached out just to touch the photo of us sitting on the shooting location for our first add.

I smiled but stopped immediatly when I felt a cold hand in my neck.

I turned around to see Tays amused face.

" Stop teasing me!" I shouted.

" Ohoo I haven't even begun!"

Tay shouted back. But in a funny way.

I glanced at him playing the angry one when he glanced back trying to bring me to the next move.

We stared at each other way to long before we broke eyecontact, standing awkwardly in front of each other.

When I looked on the ground I still saw his eyes in my mind from staring too long into them.

Somehow I got lost in them and my body reacted in such a way, even myself couldn't believe what was coming next.

Suddenly my knees got weak and I felt my heart beating very fast. With trembeling breath I got closer to him while he just froze in his place.

I blinked a few times because my brain still couldn't understand what was going on until I felt the softness of his lips on my own.