12

Tay P.o.v.

When I parked the car we both sat in silence for a short while.

" I don't want to film the ad."
I groaned in annoyance.

New looked at me.

" Why not?" He asked.

" Yesterday you told me you liked the idea."

" Yea.. but now I don't want to."
I breathed out.

" What is it now Tay, just speak it out."

He looked me straight in the face when I turned to the other side trying to convince myself I didn't want that person right beside me to be mine.

But did you ever face a battle between what your mind is telling you and what your heart actually wants? As for me tho, it was one of the hardest battles I have ever dealed with.

With a small smile I said " It's fine." and opened the car door. When we walked a few steps beside each other to the filming location I realized that for me it was just easier to pretened nothing's going on than actually saying the truth.

" Just don't fall in love me when we kiss! " I shouted jokingly.

" Stop it already!" New laughed when we met one of our managers.

" You two..."

She shook her head.

" Always fighting like an old married couple."

She smiled at us teasingly when we both looked irritated.

When everything was set and we began to film the advertisment right in front of the cinema I saw Fon coming her way directly to us. She smiled at us warmly while I wished for her to ...maybe just get hit by a car or something?... But of course I smiled back.

She placed herself on a bank near the camera and watched us filming the ad.

" 3..2..1..action"

I heard the promoter shouting.

New and me began acting and saying our lines. We went to the entrance of the cinema where we stopped and turned to face the camera.

" SF Cinema – from screen to reality."

We heard the voice saying.

Then we had to look each other in the eyes. He looked from my eyes to my lips and from my lips back to my eyes. Moving closer to my face as I did the same.

Then we kissed.

We stayed like that until the promoter screamed " Cuuuut."

I wanted to stop but waited for New to distance his face from mine. So we stood there contiuing the kiss while I opened my eyes to face his features.

My stomach rotated and my mind went blank once agan.

But then I heard our managers voice.

" Cut the act already!"

New pulled away in surprise. He raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth only to close it after a few seconds again.

" Oh the scene already ended?"

He laughed and scratched the back at his head while looking at me.

I was still in my thoughts. Why didn't New pull away when the scene clearly ended?

After speaking to the promoters our manager came to us and began to speak.

" Good work guys. I think this will keep the fans in check. The advertisment will be shown in 3 days so it will take a little while."

We talked about a few things before saying goodbye and going our ways.

When me and New walked away from the set directly to Fon who was still sitting on the bank from before I wasn't sure if I should ask him about the kiss or not.

" Do you have any plans after this? Or wanna go eating?" I asked in hope that I could ask him about the kiss later.

" Uhm actually Fon and me are having  our first real date together back as a couple." He explained.

I was so happy for him. Well, let's say I tried to be happy for him.

" Wow okay. But remember, if she is going to treat you like shit again I'm going to kick her ass."

I told him as he begun to smile brightly.