22

New P.o.v.

My eyes opened as the sunlight in Tays room brightened everything up.

He was laying right beside me, armes crossed, not being disturbed in his sleep from the bright light.

That was one of his talents; He could sleep whenever and wherever he wanted while I would wake up by any tiny little noise or light or whatever...

I looked at his peaceful features as I worriedly noticed him barely breathing.

Feeling his puls he suddenly woke up. His eyelids opened quickly as I fastly pulled my hand away.

" A-are you still alive?"

I joked insecure.

He took a deep breath and answered in annoyance.

" Hate to break it to you but I actually AM still alive. Thanks for asking."

He muttered.

I laughed about his answere but he still seemed annoyed and to really mean it.

Immediatly I had to think about yesterday and I looked away shyly.

" Today is the day your family is coming back, so pack your stuff, I'll be in the kitchen. "

Tay ordered just when he stood up and went out of the room.

'How could he be so cold all of sudden?'

Heavily I brought myself to standing up, packing morosely all of my things into my bag before going my way through the floor and climping down the stairs.

Since there were almost only clothes in my bag I let it fall to the ground carelessly and walked into the kitchen.

I saw Tay cleaning the stove, not minding me and watched him, unsure what to say, while taking a seat at the table.

When he finished cleaning he didn't even look at me and wanted to leave the room as I quietly whined his name.

" Tayyy..." I looked at him with an extra sad expression.

" Can I do anything so you are not angry at what I did yesterday?"

I asked as cute and friendly as I could. But he shook his head and bit his lip.

" I don't think there is a way you can fix this now."

He answered coldly.

I gulped, asking myself how to react but suddenly I heard a car horn.

" That's your mother."

He threw my bag in my direction when I catched it, opened the front door and eyed me annoyed.

I walked through the door, stopping right in front of him and telling him one last time:

" I'm sorry".

When I heard no answere I pressed my lips together and continued walking, thinking of what I could possibly do to make him lose his anger.