9

Tay P.o.v.

It was friday evening and the storm was calming gradually.

Tomorrow was the day of filming the advertisment spot in which me and New were obliged to kiss again.

Just the thought of it made me get goosebumps. I still didn't know how to handle this whole "more than a bromance situation" with him and I also didn't want to lose him as my closest friend.

I hold my head in my hands.

'Can't my life be easy this one time?'

Thinking of him, I felt the urge to call him but I didn't want to be more confused than I already was so I decided to call Off instead.

Off was a really good friend of mine since I've known him for a very very long time.

After calling him I went to a bar to meet him and another friend, called Gun, in person.

We were sitting, drinking and chatting for a while until the conversation suddenly started to get uncomfortable for me.

" Where did you leave your lover?"

Gun asked suddenly as I choked on my drink.

" What?" I blurred out, not sure if I understood right.

" New, where is he?" Gun asked again.

" Oh you mean my best friend!"

I perceived loudly while laughing really dumb when I noticed Gun and Off switching wierd looks between each other.

" I don't know, I didn't talk to him in the last hours." I said smiling as if everything was okay.

" Is everything alright between you two?" Off deepened the subject to which I was not amused about.

" I think I have to go to the bathroom."

I wanted to change the topic but both of them held my arms when I stood up.

" Don't make this complicated and tell us what's going on."

Gun commanded, looking at me as if he already knew what was going on.

" Okay." I said, " Here is the thing,.."

Both of them looked interested at me, with serious expressions. That's when I realized that they really wanted to help me.

" New and me.. we kinda have this whole bromance thing going on..."

They still looked at me while I was struggling to get the words out of my mouth.

" but..."

I tried so hard to search for those words but my brain just wouldn't spit them out.

" buuut?.." Gun repeated.

" but it's fading." I spit out.

Gun and Off looked at each other as if what I just said wouldn't make any sense to them.

" Sooo.. you don't like him anymore?"

Gun asked again.

" No.. no... " I answered, thinking deeply, then taking a deep breath,

" I'm starting to feel more than that. "

and breathed out all the air in my lungs because I truly just wanted to die right in this moment.

I felt embarrassed.

I didn't know how they would react.

Or if they would blame me, judge me, tease me again...

But all that didn't happen.

Instead they were smiling proudly and patted my back.

" We are glad you finally realized that." Gun spoke out.

" What do you mean?"

I didn't understand why they weren't shocked at all, before Off begun to speak.

" Ever since we met, I've known that you two are special. That the way you two talk and laugh around each other is different than with anybody else.

And I know you think that you will never meet anyone else you can trust as much as him."

He paused for a few seconds, looking to Gun who smiled at him approvingly.

" And what I also think is.. that most people search thier whole lifes to find something you've already found. "

He ended his sentence.

After these words the only word I was able to speak out was "Oh"

" Sooo, are you planning on telling him?"

" I don't know. I guess time will make our relationship keep developing."

" Just don't wait too long." Off advised.

" We know you have a lot of doupts. When you tell him you could truly fall for each other. But maybe just for a while. Maybe at the wrong time. Maybe too late.."

I nodded my head.

' That's exactly the point. I could ruin everything." I thought to myself.

"..or maybe you two could be in love..forever." Gun ended his sentence.

I thought about it for a while when Off and Gun talked to each other about something I didn't really care about.

" Okay." I claimed after a while, " I'll video call him and tell him right when I get home." when I stood up.

Finally I felt confident and sure enough to tell him that I was feeling more than I probably should.

"Run boy run!" Off shouted jokingly when I took my jacket, got out of the bar and drove home.

Immediatly, I took my cellphone out of my pocket and video called New.

" Tay?" He answered after a few seconds as I saw him laying on his bed.

I took all my confidence and thought of the words Off and Gun had sait when New and me suddenly said the same line.

" I have something to tell you."