8

Tay P.o.v.

We heard the rumors spread like fire on the set.

Everywhere in the internet were pictures of us kissing and our fandom was going crazy.

We were getting lot's of phone calls and questions within minutes, so we decided to drive back to New's house as everything became a total mess.

But when we arrived and our manager called, we knew we were screwed.

" It's Yui, should I pick up the phone?"

New asked fearfully when I glared at him.

" I don't know, you made this mess!"

I accused him annoyed of this whole situation.

He pressed his lips and eyes together while answering the phone call.

" H-Hello?" He stuttered hesitantly.

" No, no it's not like that" I heard him beginning to explain but I just shook my head in annoyance while taking one bite of an apple from the fruit bowl on their living room table and making myself comfortable on the sofa...This phone call could take some time.

He is the one who's responsible for this.

So why should I care?

Uhm, except that my reputation is part of it...

I closed my eyes and breathed out when New suddenly ended the call.
I opened my eyes to look at him, waiting for him to tell me what to do next.

" Okay. " He began,
" She said we have to cover up the story. She will consolate some companies to ask them if we can film an advertisment where we kiss on the same location in secret. So that we can explain the kiss to our fandom."

" That makes sense." I empathized, staring on an indifinited point in front of me in realization.

" So what are we gonna do next?"
I questioned.

" Wait for her to call me back."

New answered also in realization of the situation when his mother suddenly entered the living room.

" You two.."
She said smiling knowingly.

" What have you done this time?"
She laughed.

" This is not funny mum! It's serious!" New complained.

" Oh come on Newwie, there have always been rumors about you two. You can't make society happy...
Or can you after all? "

She raised her hands in defense when she saw our appalled expressions and began smiling again.

" I mean, what have you said to me last week Newwie?" She asked him when his eyes grew big.

Now I was curious.

" No, don't tell him I said that about him, Mum please." He begged.

" That he looked really good now that he is training more often for his role?" She teased him.

" That is not true!" He protested while she grabbed her book from the table, leaving the room again while giggling amused.

" Muuum!" New shouted admonitory but she was already outside the room.

Now he looked at me, waiting for a reaction.

" You said that about me?"

I asked, also amused of the tease his mother just gave him.

I liked her so much, his mother was such a nice person compared to my mother, who was always gone for work and dead serious when it came to my career. That's why I've spent most of the time at my grandmother's place when I had some free time.

" Don't feel flattered now."

He warned me, looking down on me.

" You are too cute."

I smiled in response while stroking jokingly through his hair.

" Ugh, you are such a tease Tay! Stop it." He complained.

But I knew he didn't mean it.