10

New P.o.v.

The hot water was running down my body as I thought about what had happened earlier.

Fon actually called me and told me, she was officially missing me.

I still couldn't believe what had happened next. We agreed to have dinner together and when I brought her home she kissed me.

I mean...

like, on the cheek..

and it was only for what? 2 seconds?

..But that still counts as a kiss, right?

I was the luckiest men on earth to have the love of my life back.

I turned off the hot water, whipped on my bath robe on and let my body sink into the mattress.

Tay - of course - was the first one whom I wanted to tell the great news, so I took my cell phone willing to video call him.. but in the exact same second my phone vibrated and I saw HIM video calling ME.

I picked up quickly.

" I have something to tell you."

We both said at the same time when we laughed about it.

" You go first. " I offered in a great mood.

" Uhm, actually you can go first. I think mine would take a little bit more time than yours." He told me.

" When it's going to take more time you should tell me first!" I shouted amused.

" What about we say it at the same time?" He suggested when I agreed.

" Okay. 3..2..1.."

" I'm back together with Fon."
" I like you."

Awkward silence.

I didn't know if I heard that right. I mean.. what I heard couln't possibly be true, so I asked again.

" What?"

" I said I like it."

" What do you like?" I was completely puzzeled.

" I mean I like the idea with the advertisment."

" Yea..but you already told me that.." I questioned.

" Oh did I?"

Okay either he played dumb or he was just drunk, but at the moment I just wanted to talk to him about Fon.

" Did you understand what I said?"

" Yea.." He whispered barely hearable.

" So.. you not gonna be happy for me?" I insisted but he really didn't seem to be that happy at all.

" New... Of course I want you to be happy. But Fon? She treated you bad. She is the opposide of friendly. She's unfriendly. As in, don't be friends with her ever again."

" Why are you being such an asshole right now? I thought you'd be happy for me."

I asked, getting angry at his action. Maybe he's afraid of losing his best friend now but I wouldn't let him down even if I had a girlfriend now, he should've known that.

" Tay.. It's not like I won't have time for you from now on just because I have a girlfriend now."

He was not replying.

" Fine. Then don't answere."

I grumbled angrily ending the phone call.

He couldn't be serious.