27

New P.o.v.

On the way to his place we didn't speak a word to each other, both in our own thoughts.

And when we entered his room I was still thinking about the way I should tell Fon it's over without breaking her heart.

" You know, when you called Earth the other day you sounded more like you would break up with her.."

Tay mentioned when my head begun hurting.

" How can you know I called Earth?"

He looked to the side, biting his lip again as if he had said something he didn't want to speak out loud.

" Actually.." He begun softly,
" me and Fon were visiting him
when you called."

" FON TOO??" I shouted in panic.

'Great, so she knows it.'

I didn't want to hurt her. I really tried not to let that happen. But how could I have known she would be there when I called?

Distroyed I let my body fall onto Tay's little couch.

" Nooo..this can't be true!"

I whined out of frustration.

Tay let himself fall right beside me, patting my shoulder.

" But now you can tell her how you feel without feeling guilty anymore."

He intervined my dramatical scene while I just changed my expression from distressed to hopeless to angry and back.

" But if it still does hurt her?"

Now he was the one looking angry and puzzled at the same time.

After a long break he looked at me.

" Newwie.. What exactly are we?"

The question I myself didn't even know the answere to.

" I don't..know."

I told him while thinking about all the times he made me laugh, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Then..what do you feel for me?"

He continued.

" We..are.." I didn't want to say anything wrong to him, "friends or more?"

I stopped when his expression got angrier.

This conversation was getting in the wrong direction.

" You are right!" He shouted.

" We are just two friends who are sometimes attracted to each other. Nothing more!" He blarred out.

When his words reached my ears my chest started hurting and my head begun to spin around.

I didn't mean it like that. Of course we weren't just friends.

" I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong expression. I meaned.."

But he didn't let me finish his sentence and walked straight outside his room.

" I need some time for myself!"

He let me know and walked down the strairs while I whiped my face, feeling tears building up.

I didn't mean it like that.

"Tay!" I shouted as I got an idea.

Running after him I reached out to grab his sweater.

He turned around, facing me annoyed.

" Okay" I suggested.

" Let's make a deal."