29

Tay P.o.v.

Newwie resting half asleep and exhausted on the couch in my house was the cutest thing I had seen so far...

Telling Fon 'Goodbye' must have been really hard for him.

I strolled along to check if he was still in his dreams, when I couldn't really make out if he was awake or not I just let myself fall down onto the other side of the couch leaning my head against his chest.

" Wow your heart is beating fast."

I noticed, not aware of
speaking it out loud.

" Maybe it's because of me."

Grinning about my little joke I recognized that I just spoke that out loud and quickly turned my
head to face Newwie only
to see him getting red.

'So he is not sleeping but acts like it huh?'

" Hmm, the fact that he looks so cute makes me wanna do something with him.."

I spoke and tried not to laugh when he got even redder but still let his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep.

I got closer to his face as I could feel the tip of my nose reaching his.

" And his breathing also gets faster with every breath, what can we do?"

I whispered as I noticed him tensing up.

I poked him in the side when he groaned and opened his eyes.

" Taa-aaay!"

He pouted but I just laughed at his cute reaction.

" Stop teasing me for once I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is wether to sleep or to have a drink and someone to cuddle with...!"

He complained angrily.

I just smirked.

" You're so cute when you are half asleep like that, do you know this Newwie?"

But he ignored me.

I shook my head and stroked his as I stood up thinking about the wisky left inside my mums cupboard in the living room.

" Do you really want to have a drink?"

I asked.

" Uhm..sure..do you have
something here?"

He looked around.

I brought some glasses and the wisky before I filled his glas.

" Cheers!"

We clinked our glasses while laughing.

" To us.."

He whispered while taking the
first sip.