Peak

"I can't believe you got us up here bitch. I love you even more" Heather smothered me in a hug. "Tell me about it and all these niggas is fine too bad they not in my age group" Tanya sipped on her drink. "He just saved me from having that conversation with my ex. Plus he seems real nice and genuine so I'm chilling" I sat back while the girls all made themselves a shot.

"Did you at least find out his name, bank account, social security or did you zone out during class" Tanya pressed me. "No I didn't and I'm going to y'all gonna get ya kicked out with ya city girl antics" The man from earlier came by and noticed me and my friends "I'm Heather and This is Tanya we just thank you from saving our friend from her disgusting ass ex." He laughed.

"The names Kure and y'all welcome to anything in the section. Lord knows my boys are more interested in the girls shaking they ass" He went back over to his guys and the girls all looked at me. "Bitch if you don't go entertain that man I'm gonna shoot you" Heather got up picking me up pushing me towards Kure.

"I support like do you see what your wearing and your face. He'd be a damn fool to reject you now go sit ya skinny ass on his face" I rolled my eyes walking over to Kure. "I just wanna thank you for saving me back there, I'm a fool for words honestly" He looked up at me his eyes low. "No problem but you gotta see through bullshit sometimes. People can have bad motives and you'll end in a bad spot or worse dead" I nodded looking back at my girls who put they thumbs up.

"Sit I know your girls sent you over here. Plenty of drinks to be served" I sat next to him and made myself a drink finishing it in like two seconds. "You look mad young what you do messing with that he look twice your age..unless he not taking care of himself" I didn't wanna bring up any age y'all because I didn't wanna lie. "He started off good but he's insecure and just has me on leash. But I'm leaving going to New York and it just made him worse" He looked at me laughing.

"You don't need that in your life at all he got that little boy mindset. But as long as you got a positive group around you and know what you want and deserve you should be set" I wish it was this easy but he didn't know that my gang was the only people rooting for me. Not having the support from your creators was tough and made me feel insecure at times.

"Yeah...I just need some self realization but it'll take a while to achieve that" We toasted to that and the rest of the night we were inseparable. Heather and Tanya went back to the hotel and excitedly told me and Kure to use protection and bring me back in the morning. "You hungry because I'm feeling for some ribs and some baked macaroni" I looked at him laughing "I could eat where we going" He pressed the gas flying down the block.

We ended up at a soul food spot called Southern Delight. We both got the ribs and macaroni along with corn bread and homemade iced tea "So today's your birthday did you spend it how you wanted" He wipes his mouth leaning back. "I did what was expected chill with the guys but I'm just waiting to go back home. I came down here to visit family, going back in a couple days" I almost brought up that I was leaving as well but I knew he'd ask questions.

"Aww I finally made a nice friend and your leaving but at least you put me on to this spot" I picked at my food really just wanting to take it home and eat it with a side of vanilla ice cream with extra whipped cream. "Let's get out of here I know your ass gotta be freezing" He took us back to the hotel he was staying at. My ankles were probably partying once I threw my shoes off.

"The girls You was with those your crew" He tossed of his shoes putting them neatly in a corner. "Yeah the only ones I trust and help me when I fall. Get some alcohol in them though and it's over" I laid back on the bed staring up at the ceiling. "Well I want to know what happens when I get some in you" I looked at him and he had two bottles in his hand.

We played never have I ever till we were sloppy drunk, He grabbed my neck placing kisses down my body. He was rough but not too rough it was already starting off better then anything with the ex. I already hadn't worn a bra so once my jacket was off his mouth sucked on my nipple while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You better be able to take all of this I don't want no complaints" He took no time sliding off my jeans and rubbed his fingers against my clit. He was older and way more experienced then I ever was I was hoping he wouldn't be  thinking I was a pro. "Damn ma soaking and I ain't even put the tip in" I grabbed onto him latching onto his lips as he slid in pushing every inch. I let out a soft moan before he started getting rough pounding in and out then pinned me up against the wall, knocking down a lamp and phone.

I woke up with a huge headache and my naked body rested up against Kure. I wanted to check my phone to let my friends know I was okay but I didn't want to move. "You working with a lil something admiring that shit when you was riding my shits" I smushed his face against the pillow. "You was enjoying that shit though so stop talking shit" He kissed my forehead before getting up checking his phone.

I stared at him because I expected him to put on his boxers but he didn't even care "You like something you see" I blushed looking away. "I'm just going to take a shower" I walked past him and he grabbed me up kissing up on my neck going to the bathroom.