Im Good Go Away

"Your sneaky ass really going even Kure said no...You real brave" Tanya said from the phone. "You should of seen the way he was acting and the things he said to me. I don't even wanna be near him" Trell came busting in and as soon as he saw me packing he started laughing.

"Your gone for two days sweetie not a year calm down. Heads up Kure coming over we playing fortnite so keep the romance to all time minimum" Heather snickered. "Why his ass always wanna come over now. He got a house for a reason Trell" He looked taken back like he was confused. "OH NO please don't tell me I'm in the middle of some fight. His ass tricked me just so he could see what your trick ass up too. I feel downright betrayed and played...."

"Now you know how all your hoes feel when they see you dick stupid" Tanya yelled cracking up. "Tanya don't start with me ol phone having ass. When you here all you talk bout is Trell take me out, Trell I'm bored, Trell I'm horny" These two were certainly a laughing stock when put together.

"Oh boy can we not...well at least right now guys. We are focusing on Lori and her never ending problems with Kure it's like an on going show" Heather let out a long sigh. "Problems they have no problems. Break up and shut the fuck up because let's face it he's not getting over your age. I love you sweetie but damn are you in love with the dick like what's up" Trell moonwalked away putting up the peace sign.

"I have problems Tanya like severe mental problems. Maybe I should come back home just for the weekend" I sighed sitting on my bed. "Yes come home bitch and we'll have a ball with no boys. You always finding yourself in a damn relationship when's the last time you've been really single" Tanya began her daily lecture that I just tune out.

"Uh bitch I know you ain't just close your eyes..you know what bye hoes" She banged it so I told Heather I'll call her later. I passed my duffel to the side for later because now I just wasn't feeling it. "Nahh bro I don't like the fact you used me bruh...I'm dumb hurt right now" I heard Trell which only meant Kure was here.

"Ain't nobody using you nigga calm down. I said what I said and that's it, Whatever happens is none of my fault aight" I mentally rolled my eyes he was so full of shit. I got up and just stared at these two immature young boys "I'm trying to sleep so go away Trell" He looked at me and then Kure. "I can't stand you two honestly it's like im on the set of Love & Hip Hop" He walked off and moments you could hear his door slam.

I rolled my eyes and was about to close my door as well "Still going on that trip I heard" I took a long sigh just so I wouldn't snap. "Why are you Kure honestly if I'm so young and dumb then ya ass wouldn't be sitting on my couch...checking for me" He looked at me.

"Checking for you, I ain't do that for nobody so I'm not gonna start. I'm rather proving to your dumbass to stop chasing what you can't handle." I was rather tired of explaining myself over and over when I said I was sorry. "If your just gonna dangle this shit then it's your choice. I'm gonna go live my best life because I am 18 and your just making me sick to my stomach.

I closed the door and sat on the bed trying to catch my breath. It was like a wave of nausea hit me and I took it as a sign that I shouldn't be stressing myself out over something. I grabbed my phone to text Heather and Tanya about what had just went done.

Heather: Damn he literally almost made you throw up...That's some new shit

Tanya: Now you can focus on Spencer fine ass who's done no wrong. Then we drink about this when you arrive 😍

I stayed in my room until I heard Kure and Trell left just to avoid anymore words being said. I know he only said he was over it probably because he wanted to be since he had all these plans but it was clear he was growing resentment against me.

I seen Spencer was calling me so I answered "Yo ass better be ready when I come pick you up because I will not be late" He had on a beanie and a red sweatshirt."I promise I won't I'm gonna be the most supportive friend ever. What time you swinging by though" I picked at my nails.

"Around 7 but I'll call you though when I'm on my way I'm at the gym" I sucked my teeth when he was the one that called me. The only thing that's been replaying on my mind is Kure and how he reacted towards the trip. I knew they weren't fond of each other but it wasn't like me and Spencer crossed any boundaries. I ghosted him even on my attempt to apologize to Kure but he right now he was acting a boy not a man.

I decided that I wasn't gonna waste anymore time on this so I started getting ready and get dolled up like I usually do. When I was near finished Spencer texted me that he was five minutes ago. Trell was still wasn't back so I guess him and Kure weren't back from whatever. I left a note that said I was out and meet Spencer downstairs "I'm glad to see you are tagging along. I had my doubts considering everything but I'm happy" I put on a quick smile so he helped put my stuff in the trunk.

"Let's just hope I have fun because once I'm back I'm in a head whirl" He looked me with a questioning look. "Okay Judy Bloom tell me later."