I Can't Walk Away

"My head just really hurts at this point like can't I just throw them both away" I let out a long sigh waiting for my girls to say something. "Well you obviously have s thing for crazy dudes so I guess it's really which crazy you want to live with" Tanya laughed. "I say leave them boys alone and focus on Lori. You dated back to back to back like where's your timeout" Heather said.

"This call dead nothing for me because I loved Kure but he's a possible murder and Spencer we have so much fun I forget everything but he could possibly have been accused of rape. I need my own reality show at this point" I closed my eyes for a brief moment.

"Well it's obvious Kure wants nothing to do with you so I don't know what you are really carrying on about. He made it clear as day do I need to text it to you" Tanya added in. "That's true so your really left with Spencer so...god made your decision for you" Heather laughed.

"Y'all too much I'll talk to you later" I tossed my phone to the side. I'd been avoiding Trell just because I knew he was gonna wanna talk and hash our feelings but I was fine. "Knock knock make sure I don't see you makes girl" Trell came in with food. "Is it free of judgement and therapeutic conversations because it's only two" I laughed.

"You are the most active freshman on campus that I know. I think you need a damn break from whatever mission you are on because your turning god damn crazy" I was too busy stuffing my face with fries. "I'm not on any quest I'm just figuring out life. I'm pretty sure this is basic college stuff so no need to worry big bro" I shot him a quick smile then went back to my food.

"Exploding on Kure is nothing now I don't know him like you do gladly. He told me much and I didn't agree with him putting his hands on you...which he apologizes for but girl. Following Spencer's assumption was a bad idea he obviously is gonna try to put bad blood on a ex."

"If your alluding the fact that I'm a crazy fresh adult then trust me I already know. The only main reason is well besides finding out if it's true was just to talk. He wants more then anything to wish I never existed.

That shit hurts bro like I know what I did is unforgivable and bad blah blah but I was still turning 18 this year regardless. You can't erase memories or at least I can't" At this point I wanted nothing more then to watch a bunch of sad romance movies and eat a of bunch of ice cream.

"He wants you to not exist because of those memories Lori. For some odd reason he said he loved you blah blah and even though he's done blah blah you were cool" I smiled. "I know I'm cool but lord was he cute...cuter then Spencer and we just clicked." It didn't help that my birthday gift from him sat open on my dresser.

"Can't help you with that one so I guess your a go for the party tonight. Neither will be of attendance so it's time to get your freak on little lady. Might wanna go get pampered though you looking rusty and need a fill in" After he left I got ready to go to the mall.

I fell off and needed to remind everybody who Lori was and still is. By the end of the day I was a bombshell waiting to explode patiently, I went back home to start getting ready since I've been slacking on my partying.

"Yo Big bro just know I'm gonna need some pictures tonight" He clapped slowly. "I'm proud to be your friend tonight now shall we" I gladly accepted his hand. The party was a nice little situation with an open bar but this clearly wasn't hosted by our college friends "Trell where we at I hope your not involved in no shady business" He completely ignored me as he looked around for somebody.

"My main man Trell what's up" A chocolate man dressed in a cranberry suit came up to us

"My main man Trell what's up" A chocolate man dressed in a cranberry suit came up to us. "Drew my boy this right here real classy too classy but meet my sis Lori" I smiled and waved totally thrown off course. Unwind my ass when I met yet another male who was a blessing to be born "Well come in and get some drinks I'll be back with the real party" After he left I hit Trell.

"Nigga what are you doing especially introducing me to him...You are bad karma" He laughed. "That's my boy and yes he knows our age but he's only 23 and runs many businesses. I met him at your birthday he was there on his own business if you know what I mean."

"I could care less Trell trust me but why are we really here" He gave me a side eye. "Good now Trell and his lovely date Lori I'm hoping you two are having fun. Trell your other guests are upstairs" Trell winked and left. "Oh brother" I mumbled clearly knowing he was gonna get some ass.

"You'll be fine but you...I saw you at what was your little birthday bash. You and your friends definitely are the life of the party which is who I surround myself with. I'm hosting a little twerk party next week how would you like to co-host with me. We'll split the profits and everything I'm all about the business baby" I looked up at him.

"Fine but if you want the real maximum I got some plans as well. Here's my number and I'll text you tomorrow so we can start but for now I'd like to drink my night away" He tucked his phone back in after I gave him my number. "Not on my watch down here it may be classy but upstairs it's all types of sassy. I think us two were gonna have some fun" He stuck in his hand out and I grabbed it.

"Don't kill me now Drew I still got things to do after this party" He looked at me grinning

"Don't kill me now Drew I still got things to do after this party" He looked at me grinning. "Think of me as your wild big brother-in-law we aren't related so nothing is really forbidden. We're here to take shots and have some fun don't worry about nothing sweetheart" Upstairs was a totally different vibe with colorful lights, dance music, and half naked waitresses carrying around bottles.

"I hope there is no dress conditions because I'm clearly clothed" We walked over to the back and through a door to a private little room. "Your fine it's a open code really this is a one time party. I never do things twice that's why I'm so hard to find but your free to join the antics" He said as he stripped down to just his boxers. "Oh brother I'm so gonna kill Trell in the morning" I stripped down as well.

"Lori I think we've started a beautiful friendship and much more" We went back out and found Trell who was busy slapping girls asses and feeling up in them. "I see nothings off limit...I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody randomly having sex" I grabbed a bottle of patron. "Trust me I frown upon that but it still happens but more discrete so I won't kick them out" We cheered before taking our shots.

"Some people find hook ups just for the night and that's nothing wrong. People wanna have sex and fun and I help with one of the two. I've been in and out of relationships but I couldn't settle down when I know I ain't giving it my all."

"Your a very truthful man a very rare one might I add. I admire that more then you could ever imagine" Trell finally noticed us and cane over. "It's about time but damn I'm never to drunk to not wanna see my sister half naked. Put on some clothes this ain't it Lori" I laughed shoving him away. "Well shall we take it to the dance floor then my lady" I got up with him. "We sure can my prince lead the way."