We Ain't Talk

"So How was practice Spencer because you look real beat up" He looked beat but he was grinning like a little school boy out of school. "That's a whole different experience bro like it's totally different from high school or college. If only you played football to experience my excitement" I recorded him to put on my snap. "Boy go get your dirty self in the shower because I can smell you from here" He flicked me off.

"Whatever but once I'm done your gonna talk to me because I ain't blind. You be looking mad misty eyed and upset so get ready" I grabbed my phone and texted back my girls and Trell.

Trell: I've been chilling sweetheart y'all problems not bout to be mine.

Just figure it out if you two truly want to be together. Don't force it just because you love me Lori 😘

Lori: 😫😫😫I don't like repeating myself and it's like he's not doing anything or budging. Like a damn brick wall

Trell: Then you should know what to do Lori see you tomorrow

Trell was a asshole at times but he was absolutely right about where this has to go. "I'm back so let's get to talking and don't leave nothing out. Your here for me and I'll be here that's how I work all the time" So I filled him in from the beginning of me and Kure's relationship to the incident before I had left.

"Your crazy can we just say that but what do you want out of it" I looked at him and shrugged. "I had everything when we were happy that I just saw myself marrying him and popping out babies but now it's like his switch flipped" My love for Kure ran deep that he even knew that.

"Well to me from the sounds of it he wants to move past the whole age thing. Maybe it's not just as easy as he thinks considering now he knows the real you and what your surrounded with.

Your in college fresh In so you have parties and mid terms and ultimately decided who you want to be and I don't think he wants to sit around and wait for that if you decide he's not what you want." It seemed like the boys in my life had way better advice then my girls. "How are you still single with all this wisdom huh" He laid back putting his hands behind his head.

"I'm focused on me at all times until I'm ready to say I can give my all to that one special girl. You over here all locked down and stressed it's not cute let me tell you that" I honestly couldn't wait to see this boy in a relationship judging by the way he talks maybe he could really love a girl. "Enough of the sappy times can we like go out and have some fun please. I know we aren't legal to drink yet but we can gamble" I wiggles my eyebrows around hoping he'd say yes.

"Fine but don't go broke or you might just have to get pregnant and get some child support" I looked at him and then just walked away to get ready. We spent hours in the casino then decided to rent a car for a few hours just to drive around  "I need some pictures in front of this car Spence. A pussy ass hoe could never you feel me" I laughed sitting on the hood.

"We need to go get some Popeyes I need to try the chicken sandwich

"We need to go get some Popeyes I need to try the chicken sandwich. Judge me all you want but I know you do too" He was right but I played it off. "Don't get hit baby boy I'm just tryna live me best life okay" I got on Snapchat to record me and he took it upon himself to be in the background biting his lips and looking me up and down. "Boy if you don't come correct and get in this damn car" I smacked the back of his head and he grabbed me pushing me up on the car.

"Be careful messing with a football player we crazy" He smiled and let me go. "I'm crazy to don't get it twisted" I jabbed my nail into his chest. "Calm down cat let's just go" After we got our food we parked on the side and ate. "Oh damn this my jam" I turned up IPhone by Dababy this was really my tune.

"I'm 'bout to tell my dude I love him, then I'm gonna dub him
Cause to be honest I put my side nigga above him" I pointed at Spencer the whole verse and he just bursted out laughing at me. "She spitting bare facts that's my damn bitch" I calmed back down.

"Your beyond special and I'm glad I got that on my phone

"Your beyond special and I'm glad I got that on my phone." I tried to grab his phone but the window was open so he stuck his hand out. "You better not post that stupid" I squinted my eyes. "This my personal entertainment you got it girl. You ain't got nothing to worry about it shawty trust me" My phone dinged so I dragged my attention away from his clown ass.

Kure😍: You acting real extra like where you at

Lori: Extra....You should know all about that.

You clearly don't want to be with me so why waste you breath Kure 😫

Kure😍: I'm trying because over everything I was crazy bout you but idk anymore

"You alright you all deep in your phone" I looked over at him and shrugged my shoulders. "You boys are so confusing" He nodded understanding what was happening. "You'll be back tomorrow to sort your life out that I can promise. Just finish your sandwich before I do" I smacked his hand away like he must of been crazy "Must not like your life."