One Step In

After Kure's event I went straight back to the house instead of his place. The guys and what they said were pounding around in my head because ultimately I knew they were right. "Look who is here back from her date early so I'm guessing everything didn't go so well" Tanya looked at me then at Trell and Anthony. "Or did we pound the truth enough into your stubborn head to come clean" I stared at them both.

"I didn't tell him because I'm not going to so please stop it. He's a really great guy and I'm happy and obviously so is he and I'll tell him when I'm ready. Not because you two pigs finally don't agree with a decision I've made" I knew deep down once I told him he was gone and he really did make me happy.

"Fine but do not I mean it bring him up around us or bring him. He cool but I ain't finna lie up in that man face, look like he got shooters or some shit" Anthony always thought extra of any and every situation. "Well now that that has been settled can we start having fun now" Heather got clapping in our faces.

"I know right I'm tired of being on Lori case of her being a case. I miss partying and finding a lady who's obviously had one to many" I swear boys will be boys. "I'm not coming out with y'all because I need a break from you boys. I'll be at Kure's and then Shane. I'm a grown ass women who's just doing what boys do" I smiled at them both before going back to my room to pack some clothes.

Kure was pretty happy to hear I was spending the night. "So what brings you by because every time I mention you sleeping over...Always talking bout some damn friends" He laid back looking at me. "I know but they've just been on one recently so why not take you up on this offer. Plus sleeping over is like a big deal because that means that you like me and I like you" He laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that's been established by the amount times I've been all up in you. I would hope that you on the same page at this point in time...not like I'm seeing anybody else" I nodded but in my head I was thinking of Shane and how it wasn't just Kure in my life. I'm sure Kure wanted to settle down and have kids and I was nowhere near that point. I wasn't even legal to drink so I hoped this was more of a fun type of time.

"So why only the night the weekend is full of three days and I need more then just a day. I got a little surprise that requires a whole 24 hours of your day" I sighed giving in. I'd just have to text Shane I'd be going later then expected. "It better be amazing for me to push back my other plans." Besides these two dudes I had homework and not to mention Tanya and Heather were soon leaving so I wanted to do more with them.

"Oh trust me it's worth it I'm never one to disappoint. I'm devoted to making you my lil shorty because I'm sure everybody be tryna claim you" I looked at him scrunching up my face. "Nigga I'm already at your crib on your couch all this game is just unnecessary" I laughed throwing my head back.

"You just Boujee that's all...do you see what you wore to just come over here."

"It's cute and actually suitable for the weather outside

"It's cute and actually suitable for the weather outside. Your just mad that I'm not more naked but how about you wine and dine me first" I took my phone and went on Instagram. "You say that now but I know you and you just an innocent freak" He grabbed my phone throwing it over the couch.

In the morning he made breakfast before we went out on the road to lord knows where. "Little did I know my little Kure knew how to cook and at bay a whole grand meal"  Kure looked like a straight up hood dude with all these damn tattoos and the way we meet in the first place.

"I'm a man of many talents just like I'm not the one to be played with. You gotta earn respect and everything else and I done fought for mine" I rolled down my window letting the wind fill in our conversation until we pulled up to a jewelers.

I thought he was getting something for himself like a chain or a ring but instead a blinged our chain that spelled Lori popped open from a case. I looked at him and back thinking this nigga was bugging "We gotta bling together if we gonna roll together....so what's it gonna be."