Tick Tick Fight

"Bout time you ass arrived" Kure was chilling in his head with a bandage around a torso. "Knifes what the hell happened and where's Spencer." I know I was fake mad at Trell but he was my brother. "He still in surgery but you need to tell me what the fuck going on, Why these niggas tryna fight you Lori and got me in these weak ass hospital." I wish I had answers to tell him but it was all out the blue especially coming from Spencer.

"I don't even know myself I've haven't talking to Shane in mad months. And Spencer since his bogus ass behavior at his event so why he switched up is questionable to me." He chuckled like he ain't believe a word. "Man you play stupid so fucking well Lori that sometimes I just look at you sideways. You know exactly why both of those corny ass nigga wanted problems and now got this nigga fighting for his life.

You say you don't want drama but look where we at Lori." I couldn't believe he was actually blaming me for what was somebody else's action. "I ain't do shit but tell you the damn truth and for you to blame this on me is straight up foul. Spencer knew on multiple occasions but it you and always you so what's your problem."

"You hear yourself right mother fucker said multiple occasions so you knew his ass was falling for you but you still strung his ass along. Bestfriend my ass Lori you liked that he liked you and going out with him to his events. Don't worry bout me no more never thought my ass would end up in a hospital fight for what."

I looked at him holding back my tears "For a damn relationship Kure that's what I've been fighting for. I've right my wrongs but you always find something wrong with me. I'm doing my best and I've never led Spencer on at all Kure aight, I was supporting a friend with something related to something he's passionate about."

I walked out and went back to my place to just cook off and see if my girls would finally talk to me. "Looks who finally call us." Tanya popped a lollipop out her mouth. "Today was a stressfully ass day to the point where I'm ready to move back home. I came here for new and instead indulged myself into this damn relationship." I laid back on my bed closing my eye. "Those New York's boys don't know nothing and from what I've heard Kure ain't got no reason to blame you. Spencer is basically the white girl from obsessed." I laughed Heather was on one.

"I hope you take this as sign to stay away this relationship not gonna work no matter how much you try. Kure don't really wanna be with you girl and that's fact." Tanya said. "I guess your right I thought it was going right we was talking bout meeting his mom." Both girls choked up on the word mom. "Oh bitch he was serious about you.....then what you do." Heather said. "I legit did nothing honestly he's obsessed with the idea of me leading Spencer on this ride. I'm out of give I really am at this point I'm stressing myself out."

"I say give it a couple days before the final say I'm sure son is wildly upset he got stabbed by a fine chocolate man. I know I would be so just talk to Trell  to see what's up we're on our way." I took a shower and went over to Trells room. "I see you back how he" I rolled my eyes. "He's really crazy but I'm sure we're done again but my shit up in his house. Plus I've been thinking of moving back home just to calm down."

"You've been through some shit but it's all just karma."

"Karma for what I've apologized for lying about my age but that's the only thing I've done to the man." He shook his head. "No karma for what your doing to yourself, you lose sight of yourself with all these dudes. Kure is just a dude out of many and I under he's cool and shit but shawty he gotta be going through some personal shit beyond you. Just leave him this time Lori and I mean it." I didn't know if he knew something I didn't but it was worth finding out.

"I'll see after this crisis has calmed down but heads up the crew flying out here. I need a nap so I'll be the room on my room." I was tempted to text Kure but he needed this time to heal and focus on himself but I needed to find Shane and see what the hell was wrong with him. It took like a million snap chat stories to find him and put on some sweats and headed to the cafeteria to deal with this nigga once and for all.