We Wildin

"That ass getting fat what have you been doing Lori" After my classes Kure picked me up because he had to furniture shopping finally. I wasn't moving in but he still wanted my input and to see me since I came back "So how was seeing your girls because you clearly couldn't stop calling me" I laughed looking over at him.

"It was just a minor breakdown that's all but we bounce back like nothing. A few surprises too but Tanya is just a trip" He looked back at me with a slick grin. "You really scary I ain't mad Shawty that Spencer tagged along. So now can you act normal and help me look for furniture pleaseeeeee."

"I would say I'm relieved but how'd you find out because I was panicking that you might like beat me up or something" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Tanya dm me on Instagram and explained why and that she wanted to meet him. As long as nothing's on some disrespect shit don't be scared, like I ain't ya father Lori" I nodded sinking into his arms.

"Okay dad now get this couch because I've been looking at it since I walked in" I dragged him over. "Really Lori this shit is purple must think I'm a damn fool. You want a room or something is what you trying to tell me" I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. "A room for what is it a damn hotel you running. It's very comfortable though might have to get it for myself" He lifted my legs up and sat down then rested them across his lap.

"You a girl so y'all be doing the extra but real talk I ain't against you moving in or just having a draw or two. I just wanna know we're heading somewhere besides good fucking and conversation."

"Your such a girl dude but last time this was even in motion shit blew assbackwards. My friends are completely over us and I just need something calm right about now" I picked up a few candles smelling each. "Why they over us...What I do" I looked at him smiling. "Merely me and my stupid decisions it's just I have an idea of something but then something pops up and just sends me in a frenzy" My phone dinged so I checked it seeing it was Spencer.

"Your boyfriends ringing I'm gonna go pay for this" I called Spencer to see what was up he knew where I was and I told him to wait but I guess whatever it was it couldn't. "Spencer it better be life or death for you to be texting ASAP when I'm with Kure" He laughed shrugging it off. "I just got this email about attending a sports award this weekend. You have to be my date Lori this shit is big fucking news" He was grinning from ear to ear so I knew he was excited.

"Fine I'll go but if I see Odell Beckham I'm leaving you and Kure in a heartbeat. Just lemme tell Kure and I'll text you later" I went over to the register. "You got more stuff and I was gone for like three minutes" He grabbed my hand playing with my fingers. "They yours goofy we gotta match sometimes when we together. And before you ask yes you can go to the awards with Spencer just get me some autographs."

"How'd you know we're you eavesdropping Kure" He laughed looking away. "You hungry girl let's get out of here" I wasn't even mad because even though I wasn't asking for permission it was nice to know he was getting better with the idea of things. "You got food in your house let's go sir" Once we got back to the house I went straight to the couch to relax.

"Aye so how would you feel like coming to Miami with me. It's a business trip but it's during your next break and I deserve you to myself" I turned around looking at him. "Flewed out honey of course my ass coming this one for the books. Lemme text my girls the good news now while I'm still excited" He sat down next to me resting his feet on my lap. "Have fun honey pie I'll be taking a quick nap before I crawl up in that thang later tonight."

It ain't even take him five minutes before you could hear his loud snores "Boy I outta suffocate your loud ass" I mumbled as I texted back Spencer. He was so excited he kept asking me what to wear and what I'm wearing and counting down the days it was cute.

Lori: Calm down puhleaseeee acting like a school girl

Spence: Your one to talk what you up to right now...Late night snack

Lori: I wish but I'm tired but if you want send me some food 🥺

Spence: Lucky I love you 🤦‍♀️

Lori: Awwww you love me 🥰Wuve you too