Try Some Role Play

"Coward much I'd knew you'd flake, Your lucky we decided to extend our stay" Tanya sat next to me. "You hoes would never understand my dilemma is Trell and Anthony over here inviting him to my 18th birthday. I understand your disapproval but don't you think you've gone far enough" I gave them both a death stare.

"Hey he asked us so at least now you a deadline...shit. He genuinely likes you so it's beyond us two and what we feel. You have to come clean for the sake of you two who knows maybe he'll stick around" I ran my hand down my face. "I knew you two would always be the death of me somehow. It's a number it shouldn't matter as much but what we have is real, I just know it and I won't let him see me as garbage" I started crying because I knew my time had finally come.

"Yes Lori age is nothing but a damn number but to the government your not legal to make sexual terms like this. Some people just aren't willing to risk it all and trust me Kure isn't one of them. He's a solid dude so tell him to give this off" I grabbed my phone and texted Kure that I was coming over. "Don't wait up or even try to contact me for a few days" My high was finally coming down.

Once I got to Kure's place my heart was beating like crazy "You can come in Lori it ain't the first time you've been here" I stepped in and closed the door. "I know but I have to be truthful and before I do, I really really love you Kure. You've proved me wrong about everything I've ever known and it sucks." I kissed him and he deepened it picking me up.

"What's got you in your feelings crazy" He places me on the counter and we looked face to face. "Don't hate me Kure please I wouldn't....Handle it ok" I stood by the door and told him not to follow. "When we was first met at the club I didn't want much. I thought we'd never see each other again since I was up and leaving that week. Kure I'm 17 and have been this entire time we've meet, I'm just turning 18.

His face was filled with immediate rage "Your kidding right because I swear I'll kill you. All these months was what to you...Some adult fun or some shit. If your ass is still in high school I will do much worse" I shook my head. "I've expressed what I've wanted Lori and you were in that shit bro but now your disgusting, vile, and a fucking liar."

He walked up to me his hands behind his back "I've literally had sex with you everywhere and anywhere. I was inside you pounding ya shits just so I could hear your moans and that you love me Lori. I've came inside you every day fuck....I was really in love with you and the way you move" He let his body down and now he looked sad and ready to grieve. He put his hand next to him and put his hand down "I don't hate you Lori...I just wish you never existed. Now leave and don't ever try to contact me again make it a promise" I walked back outside heavy in tears and a hole in my heart.

4 Weeks Later

"At least your smiling since it's your birthday hoe. Your finally legal..not to drink but your an adult now so" Tanya said doing my hair for tonight. "I'm not done sulking or being depressed. I've legit went to his house everyday hoping for a chance but he curses me out or ignores my existence" I wanted him to at least forgive me but nothing budged in him.

"Well my nigga is doing him We was talking last night and he needs space sis. So I think you chill in Popping up for a while or years" Trell said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Blah blah blah can we just get ready already so I can get drunk for once. I'm hoping Shane comes through since he said he would...I need a friend" I went to put on my outfit and shoes.

"Sexy can I" Heather began to sing to me

"Sexy can I" Heather began to sing to me. "More like miss independent Chile okay my sister is bad and does as she pleases" I had a few hours of fun at the club before I was just bored and wished Kure was here.

"Here bug a boo it's a present from Kure and that's on that" Trell said and walked away. I opened it and inside was a little flipbook with a bunch of pictures of us, me, and him and he put a note.

Happy Birthday Lori,

I just wrote this after making this because even though pictures can speak volumes so can I. You've brought a fun energetic spark to me at least when we're around and the sex don't even get me started. It's fireworks honey and ain't nobody shutting us down anytime soon. I hope I've earned the trust of knowing everything behind the cover and then maybe we can start on getting a place together.

I smiled even though I knew this before his anger against me. At this rate I drank two full bottles just to forget anything and how I felt right now. I went home and stared at the flipbook admiring each picture and tracing them with my fingers.

I was staring at that ass since you walked away to have your fake ass attitude

I was staring at that ass since you walked away to have your fake ass attitude. Thought you'd needed this for inspiration since you always calling me cute.