Disrespect On Gang

"This a nice little spot you two got...anybody had sex yet it's only right to christen up this place" Heather looked at us both smiling. "No we met a few people so far this first week was a breeze. Tomorrow though we got invited to some party in the senior dorm and you know what I means" I said smiling.

"And how did y'all get that when your two boring ass freshman's. One of y'all gotta be giving or receiving cheeks" Anthony pointed to me and Trell. "Some niggas seen Lori and of course tried to hit on her. So they invited her and I'm going to make sure they know they boundaries" I looked at Trell as if I didn't know how to take care of myself. "Oh please I'm almost eighteen I know how to say no dad" I collapsed on the couch with my phone.

"To be honest plus she's here for four years can she have a little bit of fun please and thank you" Heather gave me thumbs up. "Can we go somewhere tonight though because lord knows I ain't buy a ticket to stay in this house" We ended going to the main house where everyone goes to chill. "This place needs to TLC feel like I'm in a museum" Heather laughed looking around. "We've been requesting that but there focused on upgrading the freshman dorms " A chocolate boy wearing just sweats and a basketball came in. "Too bad y'all wanted to be boujee and get a place" Tanya walked off.

"Lori right...I'm Shane my friends have been telling me of a freshman that's bad and I assume it's you" Trell and Anthony walked up sizing him up. "Y'all are not my bodyguards move and go find Heather and Tanya" Shane laughed as the walked signals saying they was watching. 

"They my best friends and don't like to see me do anything" We walked outside away from my crazy ass friends. "That's fine but how you liking college so far. I'm sure your making friends quick"

"Yeah but nothing is like back home I left there knowing everyone and here I gotta figure out" I shrugged my shoulders. "Take it as a good thing I'm a sophomore and nobody here is left out. I promise you'll have fun and might even find yourself a boyfriend" I shook my head laughing. "Maybe but I don't have the best luck in that department and when I do it only last for so long" First was Xavier and then Kure.

"It's up to you then to decide what you deserve and what you'll allow. This is college and your becoming an adult these are the decisions that could be the hardest or the easiest" We exchanged numbers because I liked his vibe. "I assume you were invited to the senior party tomorrow night so I'll see you there" I went back to Trell and them.

"He was cute and had a nice body so I say go for it" Tanya ambushed me. "Go for nothing I'm sure whatever y'all was talking about he was spitting game. You are not about to get piped down from lames on my watch" Trell was really like a father always just looking for us. I went over to him sitting on his lap kissing his cheeks.

"Your always going to come first Trell so calm down. I just met him and I'm not thinking of anything more" We went back to the crib and had a movie night. "I hope Kure comes back low key I liked him the best" Heather whispered in my ear. "He was cool but maybe it was for the best. I know it wasn't gonna end well" I whispered back.

I grabbed my phone and went to Kure's And I last conversation. We talked about where our next date would be and what we would do after like touring around the city and even car sex. And as if god answered my prayer his name popped across the screen and I went to my room to answer. "You look cute what you doing" I smiled laying back on my bed.

"We we're having a little movie night but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left awake. I ain't expect a call from you especially this late" It was almost two in the morning. "Yeah well I don't want to lost contact with you just because we don't live in the same area. And we still have a date that we planned, I promise once I'm free I'll be out of New York right back to you" The words New York stuck out and on impulse "I'm in New York that's crazy."

"Oh shit even better what you doing tomorrow then" I almost forgot about the party and I knew I couldn't bail. "Well a party but that's at night so I'm free all morning and afternoon" He smiled. "Even better how long you out here for."

"For a while I'm figuring myself out but don't worry" The lies at this point we're easy to pour out which I knew I was gonna regret.