Letters To Lori

"Your home I'm shocked and yet baffled at this sight in front of me" Trell was in the kitchen in just his boxers and music was blasting throughout the place. My eyebrows were raised at the occasion "I know you do not have a random girl in here Trell....Oh my gosh do you never listen" I threw my bag down on the table.

"I need company while your out entertaining two whole boys that may I say like you. I need something for my own will so can we can the upcoming argument" The girl walked in just a bra and a panty with hair all over but atleast she was pretty.

"You must be Lori I've heard plenty about you and your boyfriend is really cute

"You must be Lori I've heard plenty about you and your boyfriend is really cute. I may have went through y'alls scrapbook when Trell was in the shower" I looked at my so called roommate and brother. "Well let's move past this for the sake of my life, so what brings you by Lori" I ignored him and went to my room. Kure's scrapbook to me was the most meaningful thing and was hidden in my dresser so what was she looking for.

"Look I'm sorry for snooping but he talks about you like y'all had a thing. It seems as though your invested in a whole relationship with a grown man may I add" I looked at her. "I'm a bottle girl and he was quite the usual and big tipper but he stopped and now I can see where my rent money is going." I took a mental note to ask Kure's attraction to the strip club. "This was nice but I have way better things to do then talk to Trells girl of the hour. Just tell him to text me when he's ready at least" I threw some clothes in my bag and rushed out the door.

"You love my house but yet refuse to move in" Kure opened his door for me and I brushed past him. "Trell had some ho in our place and she went through my stuff Kure. She went through your gift to me for my birthday and didn't hesitate to tell me that you were a regular at a strop club" Kure didn't looked phased but just stared at me. "Well then she got a preview of our sex life why you tripping so bad if she saw some pictures."

"Nothing never mind I'm just gonna take a shower" I turned on the hot water letting it steam the entire bathroom before stepping in. I let the water run down my body and face letting it lightly stinging my skin "What's wrong baby" Kure whispered in my ear. The tears just flooded as soon as I turned to him, he held my face and brushed my tears away with his thumbs. "It's just that everything you wrote and the pictures it meant so much to me considering what was happening. You really loved me and helped me so much and I couldn't believe what I had put you through that's all" He kissed me so passionately and deep making me weak.

"I'm still in love with you Lori but I'm not gonna fight for you against Spencer, You'll have to let me know where we stand" I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Kure I'll always love you no questions but this it's a lot and something I've never handled with." He reached over me and turned off the water. "Do you love him Lori" I looked back at him and smiled. "No not even a chance" He picked me up pinning me up against the shower wall. We looked at each other in silence but we knew what our next steps would be "We don't have time for our kind of sex" I laughed as he put me down.

"We will have time don't worry now tell me something I don't know." He grabbed us a towel and we sat on the floor just talking and laughing. "Why'd you even ask me that I thought we were cool" my head on his lap so all I had to do was look up at him. "You fought me hard for that relationship and y'all really close. There's something between you two that I'm sure is beyond me and my skills, He's your age."

"Spencer is different it's like we have a good time and just like to party. Yeah we got close as hell and helped me so much when I went through my worst, We back though and I think he has a problem with me now." I stroked his beard my favorite feature of him besides his dick. "That's for y'all to discuss and to just let me know before you meet my damn momma." Both our phones dinged at the same time so I'm pretty sure it was Trell finally.

"I don't even wanna go anywhere anymore because let's face it I'm laying on your raw ass penis and it's driving me nuts." He laughed looking away. "Yo you really crazy bro but if you wanna drive...I ain't gonna stop" I got up and contemplated but instead waited because I ain't want no damn quickie. "Let's go show boy Miami waits for nobody."