We Never Argue

"Bonfire day bitches can you imagine me shaking my ass by a fire" The girls slept over at my house since after the bonfire, graduation was Monday and then I was leaving Thursday. "It's too early for that type of talk breakfast ain't even in our stomach. I swear if partying was a job you'd be damn rich" I rolled over checking my phone for any messages.

After Kure went back home we texted here and there and was on the phone every weekend but we both were busy. "You still talking to the Beige nigga because if you are give this shit up now. Y'all don't live in the same area and your going to college" Tanya was right but didn't mean we couldn't be distant friends. "I agree that's more of in town dick get ya self a nice hot college Athlete and have his kids"  I got up taking off my silk bonnet to comb out my hair.

"No thanks I want a husband that loves and cares for me but still rough anybody up that acts up" I looked back at them putting up prayer hands. "Tell em sis focus on your schoolbook and not these no having ass niggas" Heather smirked she knew that she couldn't give up dick if it was served on a platter. "Anyways hows the boys did they enjoy they sleepover at your house. You know they be flirting with ya mom" Tanyas mom was young she was only 37 and didn't look a day over 20.

"I know that's why they over there but they good. They picking us up at 8 and said in all caps to be ready or get left." We went downstairs and I made some breakfast of fried chicken and waffles. "I'm really gonna miss your cooking are you sure that you need college. You can always stay and become a stripper it's safe and the cash is amazing" I took a bite of the chicken ignoring the stripper comment.

"Heather you are something else but guess who I saw last night on my way back" Tanya wiped her mouth grabbing her phone. "Xavier and that hoe Gigi they was all hugged up so you know they had sex. That nigga is disgusting just say the word and I'll slice him bae" I shook my head I knew Xavier was gonna go out and do him especially since he saw me hanging with Kure.

"I don't care he's in the past and was a huge mistake. Maybe dating someone my age is what I should of been doing because all these older niggas think we're naive and just stupid" After we ate we chilled in the living room watching love & hip hop. "Where your parents at" I shrugged my shoulders after I told them I was coming back they said they were going out of town and left some money in my account.

"I just need my own place already away from them. They think every time I go out or away I'm being a hoe or some shit" I did well in school and the last years managed to get on the honor roll. Not once had they ever gave me positive words all I got was they were surprised I'm not pregnant yet. "That's why you have us and we are beyond happy that your going to college and fulfilling your dreams. If they don't realize they own daughters potential fuck em" We got in a group hug.

"And you call us gay look at this fruity shit" Trell and Anthony both had they phones out taking pictures. "Y'all just mad you can't do this" Heather grabbed my face kissing me then Tanya. "That's just incense not hot in any way and be And Trell could do that" Trell stepped back "Nigga I knew you always liked me move."

"I like pussy don't try me bro just last I was in some jawn. Her shit was dumb tight so you know I was fucking it up." He dapped up Trell. "Just plain trifling I'm glad I never threw my shit back for any of you two" I said. "And who's fault is that" They both looked at me.

"Chill girls let go get ready and leave the boys the play with them self" It took us about two hours to get ready since Heather couldn't stop being gay and touching our boobs. "I won't be surprised if you turn up a lesbian." I took a few selfies posting them up. Tonight was our last night being seniors before we were real life adults. "Trust me if I was I'd go after Lori first my sis is beautiful" I smiled throwing up the peace sign.

"Why ya little titties always out I'm sure you own a bra" I mushed Trells head since he liked bothering me

"Why ya little titties always out I'm sure you own a bra" I mushed Trells head since he liked bothering me. "Hurry up I want to get drunk already" Heather was already in the car.

The whole ride over Tanya hung out the car rapping Jay-Z lyrics "Man you need to learn how to shut up." Anthony sped walked away from us and the rest of us went to the bar. "OH MY GOSH" Was all I head Heather say before she ran off. "Damn ma how your friends leave you" I turned around and the least expected person to show up was Xavier.

"What do you want Xavier I'm here to have fun not be bothered by the past" He grabbed my elbow sighing. "Don't be like that I've missed you, we were supposed to be have our last sleepover but instead you were out partying" I looked at him it was clear he already had too much to drink. "You treat me like I'm a child I know how I am but I also know what I need and deserve." He genuinely looked hurt when I said that.

"I really do love you man it's just I can't lose you Lori. I swear you really brightened shit up in my life it just I know y'all like to party and what if you meet somebody. I can't stomach that bro I almost lost my shit at that niggas birthday" I felt bad everybody knew a drunken mind spoke sober facts.

"I'm leaving Xavier nothing to fix here just change and treat women better...no matter the age" I grabbed my drink ready to walk away. "I'll come with you to New York I can't lose you Lori please just let me" I looked back at him. "We're better off apart Xavier be good" I searched for any friend and Heather was by the fire roasting marshmallows. "Hey bitch you looking toasty join me" She handed me a stick and a bag.

"Xavier's here he said he'd follow me to New York. He really loves me and I don't know what to do Heath" She put her hand on my shoulder. "He probably does but you gotta do what's right for you" She was right and I felt comfortable completely ending things with Xavier.