𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Introduction

I never really knew how to deal with all that stuff. I was a normal teenage girl. 17 years old. I went to a normal high school. All this was normal. But one thing was different in my life.

First of all, my life was a mess. My dad. I just lived with my dad. My mum passed away when I was young. I couldn't really remember how she looked. My dad was an alcoholic. He was a very rude old man. After my mum passed away he started to drink a lot of alcohol. And every time he was mad, he left it to me. That's why I hated it to go home.

I had my best friend. Olivia. She was an awesome girl and she was my only friend. The jerk Richie Tozier in my class was not my friend. To be honest he was fucking annoying. But also very attractive. But a fuck boy so no.

Richie Tozier

Richie Tozier

He was the jerk of our school. The fuck boy. The 18 years old smoker. The boy who wanted to fuck every girl. That was pretty much what he did. Flirt with a girl and fuck it after that. Every girl liked him. He sometimes wore those big glasses. It would turn on the girls. So he didn't do it every day. To say it out loud he was a jerk. He was in my class and made my days to my personal hell.

Eddie Kaspbrak

Eddie Kaspbrak

The 17 years old boy was the nice guys. You knew him from your parallel class. He was very nice to almost everyone and he was the complete opposite of Richie. He often wanted to hang out with you and he gave you compliments and big smiles. Sometimes he got asthma attacks but that didn't stop him. You liked him very much.

Stan Uris

Stan Uris

He was one of the best friends of Richie. He did the same stupid shit as him. He smoked, he drank, he flirted with every girl. But he was a little bit worse than Richie. He was rude. More rude than anyone else. He bullied people just because he wanted to and he didn't care about anything. You hated him. Even more than Richie.

The story plays not in 1988 or something. It's 2018. There is also no Pennywise. Sorry If that's not what you want
Also, the dates are sometimes pretty weird

Hope you enjoy the story <3