𝟐

After a long boring lesson I went outside the classroom without looking back. I didn't need Trashmouth at the moment. It was time for lunch and I would see Olivia again. I really wanted to know why she didn't show up this morning. But I would find it out. Hopefully.

I walked up and down at the corridors, looking for Olivia. And there she came. She looked so pretty. Her beautiful brown hair was in a messy bun and her beautiful freckles shined more than usual. Her beautiful green eyes looked even more beautiful than usually. She looked adorable. I ran up to her and gave her a tight hug. She stroke my back.

"I'm so glad to see you again." she said. "I missed you Olivia." I said and smiled. "Let's go get some food. We can talk about all the things that happened." Olivia said. She knew all about my dad and her she thought he was an asshole. He should be in jail.

We walked into the cafeteria and luckily it wasn't that full. "Look for a table. Quick. I'll get something to eat." Olivia said. I looked around for a table and there was one right in the corner. I ran up to it and sat down. Olivia would find me. I sat there for a while and looked down at my feets. "Hey babe." I heard a familiar voice again. I didn't even hat to guess. It was Richie.

"What's now Richie?" I asked annoyed. "Thank you for your beautiful pen. I hope you didn't use it for something else. Whatever just thank you." he said. I looked at him in disgust. "Are you really here to thank me for the pencil." I asked. He nodded and smirked. "Whatever." I said and looked back down. "Well babe I think I should go now. My friends wait." he said and I heard him go. Thank god he was gone.

After a while Olivia came to the table and sat down. "I bought you some water and a sandwich. I hope that's ok?" she said and smiled. "Oh my god Olivia. Did you pay for me?" I asked. "Yes of course. Don't even try to pay me back or say something about it." she said and smirked. I opened my mouth but closed it again. Then I took the water bottle and the sandwich and started to eat.

"So let's talk about why you showed up so later." I said after we both had eaten our lunch. "Well ok. I'll tell you. But it's a secret." she said and raised her finger. "I swear I'm not gonna tell anyone about it." I said with one hand on my chest and one hand raised up. She laughed and came closer then. "Well it is something with a boy." she said and turned a little bit red. "Wait did you find a new boy in the winter holidays. And you didn't show up because you hung out with him?" I asked. She got big eyes. "Exactly. Are you a stalker?" she asked. We both laughed.

she leaned back and took a sip from her water bottle. "But April. I don't want you to be alone. You really need some love right now. But not only from me. What's with you? I guess you would take a boyfriend, am I right?" she said and smirked. "I don't really think about that. I mean I don't really think someone here is attractive." I said and looked at the table. "Come on April. I know there must be someone." she said. I hesitated for a while and played with the water on the table. "Well.....I just think Richie is maybe a little bit attractive. But I don't have a crush on him. I swear." I said and looked up. "Richie Fucking Tozier?" Olivia said pretty loud. "I'm about to scream." she said and smiled so hard. "What the hell. I told you I don't have a crush on him." I said and frowned. "April I'm glad you finally talked with me about it. But I kinda already knew it. You talked and wrote a lot about him." she said and smirked.

Did I really? I never noticed it. "I did?" I asked and frowned. "Yes you did." Olivia said and smirked even more. I mean Richie was beautiful but I didn't have a crush on him. He was a fuckboy who only wanted to fuck girls. I could never ever love him.

After a while I sighed and stood up. "I guess I go now. It's already pretty late. And I can't miss my next class." I said. "Did I do something wrong?" Olivia asked. I looked down. "No no. Everything is alright. I juts don't want to miss my class." I said. "I'll see you after school." I sand and waved. Then I went outside of the cafeteria.

The truth was I felt uncomfortable. Olivia always told me fo find a boyfriend. But I was to shy. I was a very shy girl and I didn't speak a lot. I also didn't know someone who really wanted to date me. Someone who was true and honest and just an one night stand like Richie would do it. I walked down the corridors and tried to think. I actually had a lot of time left to my next lesson.

I sat down on a bench and looked to the ground. I was pretty nervous and so exhausted. But I didn't know why. Then someone sat down next to me. I looked up and I wasn't surprised.

"You'll never leave me alone, do you?" I asked annoyed. "Sorry. You just looked very sad. I thought I could help you." he said. His voice sounded different. softer. nicer. not like the annoying Richie voice. It was actually calming. "I didn't know you have a soft side." I said and looked back to the floor. "Oh I can be soft if I want to babe." and back as his normal voice.

I rolled with my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked. "What's your plan for today?" he asked and smirked. "Um I don't know. Nothing I guess." I said and shrugged. "Let's hangout." I said. "I-I-I can't." I said and touched the back of my head. My dad would never ever allow me to go outside. "Come one April." he said and nudged me a little but. I thought about it and looked around. "Well ok I guess." I said. "Great. Where should we meet?" he asked. "Let's meet at the park. At 3." I said. "Yeah sure. See you there." Richie said, stood up and walked away. The whole time he talked in this soft voice. It was awkward.

At least I wouldn't be alone the whole time. I would make it someway. Without letting my sad know.

But why did Richie want to invite me? Or even meet me? But I wouldn't fall for Richie. He was a fuckboy and I just couldn't love a fuckboy. He wasn't honest. And I don't think he would ever be.

Hope you enjoy the story so far <3