𝟏

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was Monday. The Monday after the short spring holidays. I woke up pretty early because my dad screamed from downstairs.

"Get the fuck down here April!" he shouted. I sighed looked around for my clothes and put them on. I always locked my door. I was scared. Scared about what my dad would do if he sees I slept just in my underwear. He would slap me, thinking I wanted to impress someone. I heard my dad scream again and hurried up. I didn't want him to break my door.

After I was done I unlocked my door and ran down the stairs. "What the hell took you so long April!" he said. "I-I-I'm sorry dad." I said and looked down at my feet. My dad had a bottle of whiskey in had hand. In the other hand was a cigarette. It smelled terrible.

"Make some breakfast." he said. I nodded and went to the fridge. My dad was to lazy to make breakfast. I was the one that had to do it. I always made pancakes for him. That was the only thing I could do. I had to be very careful. If something was wrong, my dad got very aggressive. The last time he took a glass bottle and wanted to punch me with it.

I was not mad at him. I loved him. He was my dad. I had to love him. It would be just rude and unbelievable If I wouldn't love him.

After I made my dad some pancakes I brought it to him and went up to my room. I had to make myself ready for school. School. Oh this boring school. I didn't want to go. But I had to. My dad would kill me.

I took my hairbrush and brushed my hair. Then I took my perfume, used a little bit and put it back on the table. Then I took my bag and plugged my headphones into my phone.

I headed downstairs and outside. I didn't want my dad to stop me again or I would be to late. I had to walk to school every day. It took me 30 minutes because my dad was to drunk and to lazy to use his car.

I put my headphones into my ears and scrolled down my playlist. Then I just clicked on a random song it started to play.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I arrived at my school and put my headphones into my bag. "I'm back Satan." I thought and slowly walked up the stairs. The first day after the winter holidays it was already fucking boring.

I went inside and to my locker. My locker was full of crab but the only thing I liked in it was the picture with me and Olivia. Oh Olivia. How much I missed her? My dad didn't allow me to meet friends. He never did. I sometimes sneaked outside of the house but my dad was very smart. To smart. Even when he was drunk.

I took my books and put them into my bag. Then I locked the door again and went to the girls bathroom. I had enough time so I just wanted to look for something. I went inside a toilet and locked it. Then I just waited for a moment but I heard nothing. I put the sleeves of my sweater up and some big wounds came to light. I sighed and looked at them.

This happened not so long ago. My dad was very mad at me. I was not home for a long time. I was at the library and read some books because it calmed me down. Of course my dad wanted ne to stay inside. But after I came home he took a wine class and then he just cut me. It was very painful and there were already big scars.

I put my sleeves in my hand to hide the scars and then I took my bag and went back outside.

There were already more people at the corridors. They cane from everywhere and ran to their classes or talked with their friends. I walked around and started to look for Olivia. I couldn't find her and I needed her. I needed her really.

I ran from one side to the other side but she was nowhere. I couldn't find her. After a while I just went to a bench and sat down. I took my phone outside and called her.

"Hello?" I asked carefully

"April?" I heard it from the other side.

"Yes where are you? I miss you so much and I tried to find you but I can't." I said.

"Oh sorry April. I forgot to tell you. I'll come later. I'll tell you later why. See you at lunch." she said and hung up.

I put my phone back into my pocked and walked to my classroom. It was now almost time for me to be there so I hurried up. I heard loud noises from the classroom and people laughing. It was obvious. The teacher was no there yet.

I walked inside the classroom and saw everyone laughing and throwing paper around. Whatever was going on I didn't want to know it. I went to my chair and sat down. Then I put my pencil case and my notebook on the table and looked forward. At least the teacher wouldn't be mad at me.

After a while the teacher finally came and was obviously very mad. She screamed around everyone should sit down and be quiet. I already sat and felt better because I was the only one that didn't do this shit. The lesson started and everyone was quiet. Finally.

After like 5 minutes someone knocked on the door. I already knew who it was and rolled with my eyes. The teacher opened the door and looked very mad. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot the time." Richie Trashmouth Tozier said. He was totally out of breath and his curly was hanging down to his face. "Sit down." the teacher said and Richie went to his seat next to me. I sighed and looked still forward.

I couldn't lie. Richie was not an ugly boy. He was very attractive and his hair was so curly. It was this hair where you wanted to ran your hand through when you saw it. He was really not ugly. Just annoying and a fuckboy.

"Hey babe." Richie said and smirked. "Stop calling me that." I said and rolled with my eyes. "Do you have a pencil I forgot my pencil case?" he said and smirked. I sighed and gave him a pencil. "Thank you babe." he said. I just ignored his 'babe' again tried also to ignore him at all. He talked to me for the whole lesson. Man this boy was annoying.