𝟑

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was now 2pm. I was at my house. Luckily my dad was not at home. I really didn't know where he was but I also didn't care.

"Where the hell is this fucking bag!" I shouted. I couldn't find my bag. After I searched everywhere I decided to go. It was already pretty late and I couldn't miss this. I didn't want to miss this. I frowned at this thought and put my phone into my pocket. Then I headed downstairs and outside without looking around if my dad was home. I couldn't waste time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
It took me a few minutes until I arrived at the park. I loved this park. It was so green and so big. It was full of trees and little lakes. There were also tables where you could sit. It was perfect there. I searched for Richie but it was not that hard to find him. After I saw some smoke I already knew where he was.

And there he was. Richie Tozier with a cigarette in his mouth. I couldn't lie he looked good. One of his hands was in his pocket and the other one held the cigarette. It smelled. His messy hair showed in all directions and he wore a big shirt with a leather jacket and some black jeans. His sight made my heart pound faster. What was it? What was this weird feeling I had in my stomach?

I walked to him and after he saw me he threw away his cigarette. "Hey babe." he said. "Stop calling me that." I said. "I'm here because of you." I added. "So what do you want to do?" he asked and smirked at me. I looked at him in disgust. "Not what you want." I said. "Let's go to the arcade." he said. I just nodded and we started walking to the arcade.

Sometimes he wrapped his arm around me but I always took a few steps back so he would stop. After a while we arrived at the arcade and went inside.

"Please tell me you brought money and I don't have to give you." I said. He just nodded and smirked then. "So let's play a game." he said. We ran to the first game. I took the game next to Richie. He played Street Fighter and I played  Pac-Man. Richie was pretty loud every time. I always rolled with my eyes and hoped he would stop.

After a while Richie stopped playing and looked at me. "What's now?" I asked and frowned. "Could you borrow me a little bit of your money?" he said and looked at me like a baby dog. "I already told you I won't give you money." I said and sighed. "I just have $1 left. Only for one of us." "Please April. I do everything what you want." he said. I rolled with my eyes and gave him my last $. "Yes!!" was the only thing he said. Not even a thank you.

"So, What should we do now?" Richie asked after he played for the last time. I shrugged and he started to walk outside. I followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked. Richie didn't answer. I just continued following him. He walked into a small alley and stopped. I frowned and waited what he did. There was a ladder at one of the houses. I swallowed and waited what Richie would do. He went to the ladder and started to climb it. Then he looked down. "Follow me." he said. I just shook my head. I was pretty afraid of highs and this house was very very high. "Come on. It's not that bad. Nothing will happen. I was already here." he said. I hesitated and followed him then.

My heart was pounding very fast. We sat on the housetop of the house and looked down. My breath went very fast and I was scared I could fall down. "Come on sit down next to me." Richie said. I looked at him and sat down. "Rich I can't stay here. I-I-I'm afraid of highs." I said and tried to breath normal. "Babe it's ok. You won't fall." Richie said. I ignored his 'babe' again and looked around. It was beautiful. I could see a lot. But it was to high for me. Richie took a cigarette and placed it into his mouth. "Will you ever stop smoking?" I asked annoyed. He shook his head and smirked.

After a while I couldn't handle it anymore and went back to the ladder. "Sorry Richie I can't stay here. I'll wait for you." I said and climbed down. Richie already followed me. We both climbed down and Richie threw his cigarette away. Then we started walking. It was already pretty late and I knew my dad would be very mad at me. "Rich I think I better go home." I said. "Well babe it's ok. It was good to see your pretty face again." he said and smirked. I rolled with my eyes and started to walk home. "See you at school." Richie yelled. I just ignored it and walked home.

I arrived at my house and took out my key. Then I slowly unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark and all lights were out. Maybe it was possible that my dad was not home. I sneaked to the stairs and up to my room. Then I locked my door and sighed. My dad was obviously not home or just in his bed.

I put my phone on my desk and started to undress myself. Then I went to my bed and cuddled myself into my blanket. I took my phone and looked at the time. 9:32 pm. I should better sleep. I put my phone on my nightstand and looked up.

This was an excited day. And I still didn't know why Richie wanted to meet me. I thought about Richie until I fell asleep

Richie Trashmouth Tozier <3