𝟐𝟏

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The next day. Just three more days and then it was time for the prom. Everyday I got more and more excited. There was still no letter but I didn't lose my hope.

It was 6am. I was already done with everything. I wore my mum jeans and my The Beatles shirt together with my white Chucks. I had used my favorite perfume and my hair was in a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. All I could think about was the letter. I wanted this letter. I wanted my college. I was more than excited.

I took my phone and my bag and headed downstairs with everything. Then I opened the front door and went outside. I closed the door behind me and went to my car. I decided to drive with my car because it was a little bit cold. I searched for my car keys and opened my car then. Then I sat down on the driver's seat and started the car.

It didn't take me 10 minutes to drive to school. So after almost 10 minutes I finally arrived. I searched for a parking lot and locked my car. Then I went to the trunk of my car and took my bag. Mt thoughts were still on the letter. I walked slowly to the big stairs.

After I saw Richie standing there with a smile I totally forgot the letter. I also smiled and walked over to him. He saw me and smiled even more. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. Then I gave him a little kiss. He interlocked his hand with my hand and we started walking inside the building.

"How's my pretty girl?" he asked. I smiled at him. He called me pretty girl. "I'm good Richie." I said and chuckled. "So I thought about taking you out today. What do you think?" he asked. I hesitated,
thinking about Olivia. I always met Richie but did almost nothing with Olivia. "I'm sorry Richie but I actually wanted to meet Olivia today. I mean we can meet tomorrow." I said through my teeth. "It's fine. You need some time with your best friend. I understand this." he said and smiled.

I smiled at him. I was grateful he wasn't mad or something. We went to my locker and I unlocked it. After I opened the door I noticed a little yellow letter in my locker. I frowned at it and took it.

April
You need to come to the girls bathroom at lunch break. I have important news. Please don't tell anyone.
~Olivia

I read the letter and tried to hide it. After I read  the last sentence I knew I couldn't show it to Richie. So I threw it away as fast as possible. Richie was on his phone. Luckily he didn't see me doing this. I was wondering what Olivia meant. Important news. Maybe the letter. What if she got the letter? And I didn't?

I took my books and locked my locker. Then I turned around to Richie. "We have math class now." I said. He looked up from his phone and put it inside his pocket. "Great!" he said. I frowned at him. "You always hated math class." I said. "Yeah but I got the honor to sit next to you." he said and smiled slightly. It made me chuckled. "You're such a charmer." I said. He smirked slightly, interlocked his hand with my hand and then we started heading to the classroom.

My thoughts were at Olivia. What was it what she wanted to tell me? Was it the letter? Was it something horrible? Or was it something good? I didn't know anymore.

We went inside the classroom where everyone was talking so loudly again. Richie let go off my hand and we sat down. Some gazes were at us again. It was still so annoying. Nothing had changed. I took my pencil case and mu notebook, as always, and turned around to face Richie.

"Well Richard..." I started. He interrupt me. "How do you know my name?" he asked. I chuckled. "Doesn't matter. What I wanted to say was......I love you." I said and smirked. He chuckled and smiled then. "I love you too April." he said. I laid my head down on his shoulder and stared forward, waiting for the teacher to come in.

The teacher came and everyone was quiet like nothing happened. Everyone stood up to. That was what we did to say good morning. And a long lesson started.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The lesson was finally over. Richie and I left the room and walked down the corridors. Now it was lunch break. Olivia. That was all I thought.

Olivia

Olivia

Olivia

Olivia

and there was the bathroom. I stopped and looked at it, wondering what I would hear in a few seconds. "What?" Richie asked and looked at me. "Well....um...I got to go pee." I said and ran into the bathroom, not looking back. I immediately saw Olivia standing at the sink. She saw me and hugged.

"Ok well it's time to tell you something." she said and smiled. So it wasn't something bad. "Did you check the toilets? I mean is someone in here?" I asked. "I already checked the toilets. Whatever I have two important things I really want to tell you." she said and jumped up. "Go ahead." I said. "Ok what do you want to hear first? The greatest thing ever or the.....the....the other thing?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Ok ok. So I'll tell you the first thing. I decided to tell Eddie about my feelings for him. I noticed how nice he is and I like him a lot. I really want to do this. Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know." she said. A big smiled was now on my mouth. "Really?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh my god that is the greatest shot ever." I said and hugged her tight. "But do you think he likes me too?" she asked.

I placed my hands on her shoulder. "Of course he does. Now go get your man." I said and smiled. "Wait!" she said. "There's another thing I wanted to tell you." she said. I nodded slowly. 

She hesitated until she couldn't handle it anymore. "Ok I got it." she said. "What?" I asked and frowned. "I got my.....I got my letter April!" she said and jumped up. The smiled was gone. Of course I was happy for her but did that mean I wouldn't get my letter? "What? Is something wrong?" she asked. "I'm sorry Olivia. It's great. I'm so so happy for you. You can finally do what you always wanted to do." I said and smiled slightly.

"What's with you?" she asked. "My letter.....I didn't get one yet." I said and sighed. Olivia hugged me. "I'm sorry honey. But I know you'll get one. You're grades are better than my grades and I'm sure your letter will arrive tomorrow or something." she said. I nodded slowly and smiled slightly.

"Yeah tomorrow." I said.

Tomorrow