𝟐𝟐

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was, of course, very sad about what I just heard. I was happy too, for Olivia, but my hope to get on my dream college, was almost gone. I walked back to Richie, trying to look as happy as possible. Olivia decided to ask Eddie out now, and she would tell me all after. I went back to Richie. I just wanted to hug him.

I walked over to him and smiled slightly. I hugged him and we continued walking. "Are you ok?" he asked softly. I just nodded. "April I know you're not. Tell me what's going on." he said. "Nothing really." I said. "You can tell me everything. You know that, right?" he said. I nodded. He wrapped his arm around me and we continued walking. Lunch break was almost over and we decided to walk to our next class.

We walked and walked until we saw someone very familiar. My mood went more down than it even was before. Stan. He stood there and looked at us. Together with his weird friends.

"Is there a problem, Tozier?" he hissed. We tried to ignore him. Why was this boy so provocative? "There is no problem!" Richie said. I nodded in agreement. "Oh god. Love is in the air. You finally decided to go the wrong way Rich." Stan said. I grabbed Richie's arm and pulled him away before something could happen again. My thoughts were at Richie, on the floor, with all the blood, like the last time.

But Richie did nothing. I pulled him away and that was it. He did nothing. A change? But no one could tell me that Stan wasn't provocative. 'Cause he was. Oh yeah.

We continued walking. "Please never fight with him again, ok?" I asked Richie. "I won't. But if he hurts you, then I will." he said and emphasized the 'I will'. I nodded and laid my head down on his shoulder. "I have a protective boyfriend. Life couldn't be better." I said and chuckled slightly. Richie smiled.

We went inside the classroom and sat down on our seats. No one was inside the classroom and we were alone on our seats. My head was still on Richie's shoulder while my gaze was into my phone. I went through my messages, hoping there was something from the Queen University. But there was nothing. What if I wouldn't get the letter?

Richie pulled me back into the real life. "April? Are you ok?" he asked. I looked up. "Yes, I am." I said and smiled slightly. I didn't want to tell him yet. College was a big thing and it was better to surprise him, If I would go.

Loud noises interrupt us. The teacher and lots of students came inside. I immediately sat normal with my gaze at the teacher. Richie chuckled and it made me chuckle too.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

School was over. Richie and I started walking home. Olivia joined us happily. "I bet Eddie said yes?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded and I smiled. "Great!" I said. A little bit to loud. "What's great?" Richie asked and looked at us. "Um.....the-the prom. Yeah the prom is great." I lied and smiled slightly at Olivia. At least it was not a big lie. I mean the prom was great. We continued walking, but Richie's eyes were almost every time on me and Olivia. We just walked and walked until Richie had to go. He gave me a kiss and waved at Olivia and then he was gone.

I started laughing with Olivia. "Oh man he's adorable." I said and chuckled. "Oh my god April. I did it. I asked him." Olivia said. We both started screaming happily and laughed loudly. "What did he say?" I asked excitedly. "He said he loves me. He said yes." she said. I smiled and gave her a tight hug. I was so happy for her.

"that makes me so happy!" I said and jumped up and down like a 5 year old child. She smiled. "This is the best day. You got your letter and now Eddie admitted he loves you." I added. Olivia's smile was gone. "No. It's not great. I don't want to go without you. I mean the college." she said. "Olivia....you wanted to go there since we were 11. It's fair that you go. So you should go. Whatever happens to me......live your dream." I said and placed my hand on her shoulder.

She smiled slightly. "You're the best friend a human could have." she said. I smiled. "I'm so glad to know you." I said. We smiled at each other and continued walking.

After a while we arrived at my house. I took mu keys and opened the door for us. Then we went inside and I closed the door behind us. I smiled at Olivia and we went up to my room.

"well.....I thought about something." Olivia said after I closed the door of my room. She said down on my bed and looked around. "What do you mean?" I asked her and frowned. "Well you know.....the college...." she started. I interrupt her. "If it is something like 'I won't go without you' or something because I didn't get the letter, then I don't listen. You already know what I think." I said and chuckled. Olivia also chuckled. "No no it's not about that." she said.

"Good because I already told you. You'll go, with me or without me. And you live your dream. And if you don't want to go without me....then....then I make you want to go." I said. Olivia laughed. "I love you April but please listen to me now and stop talking." she said. I laughed and nodded then. "Alright I'm listening. What is so important?" I asked and rolled with my eyes playfully.

"Well.....if you get the letter.....then there is one thing you didn't think about." she said. My smile was gone. What was she talking about? A good thing or a bad thing?

"What?" I asked. "Well....Ri...." she started but the door bell interrupt her. He eyes widened. "What the..." I started. I stood up and ran down the stairs to the door. I opened the door and my eyes widened after I saw who stood there.