𝟏𝟑

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The movie was finally over. Richie closed his computer and looked at me. I almost fell asleep. "Don't sleep Arpil!" he said. "Oh my god Richie." I said. Richie stood up and opened the window. Then he searched for something in his pocket. It was a cigarette. "Really? Don't tell me you're gonna smoke in your room. And smoking is also the worst. You could die." I said. He shrugged and started to smoke.

I sat right next to the window because it smelled terrible. "Ew Richie. I reallt thought you stopped smoking because you didn't do it for a while but this is disgusting." I said. I shut my nose. "I don't smoke that much babe." he said and rolled with his eyes. To be honest I liked the soft type of him more but this normal Richie was also very.....hot. But annoying. Fucking annoying.

"Richie I think I need to.....to talk with you about something." I said after Richie was done with his cigarette. He sat down next to me. His smile was gone and he looked serious. "What?" he asked. "So there's something really important I-I need to tell you." I said. I felt my heart pounding faster and faster. I would mess this up. Richie nodded and stared into my eyes. With his beautiful eyes. I could stare at them for hours.

"Well.....I thought a lot...about it. A-A-All this....I mean....I mean yeah." I said. What was I talking about? "Are you ok April?" he asked. "Y-Yeah. I just t-try to tell you that...." I hesitated. He frowned at me. "That..." I hesitated again. Then I sighed. "That you should be friends with Eddie Kaspbrak." I said. That was the dumbest lie I had ever said but it was all I had in my head. I did not seem so ready after all.

"Edie Kaspbrak. Are you sure?l he asked and laughed. I nodded and fake smiled at him. "I-I think it's better I go home now. Look it gets darker outside. A-And yeah." I said and scratched the back of my head. "Really?" he asked. "Y-Yeah."I said. "sorry Rich." I added. He nodded and stood up. Then he unlocked his door and we went downstairs.

He opened the front door for me and I turned around to face him. "I guess I see you on Monday." I said." yeah. I mean you're not free' aren't you. I mean the weekend." he said. He was nervous. Why was he nervous? "Sure I'm free. Let's meet tomorrow. Come over to my house ok?" I asked. He nodded. Then he hugged me. It made me smile so much.

I walked down the stairs, waved at him and walked to my house. It was already pretty dark outside. I felt bad. What should I tell Olivia? I didn't tell him. I was so nervous. That was horrible

I arrived at my house and searched for my keys. Then I went inside. The smell of soap was back and it made me calm down. I didn't want to do anything to sleep. So I ran upstairs and into my room. It was still a little bit weird for me to sleep in a house all alone. I felt my phone vibrate and after I saw who called me I wished I hadn't seen it. It was Olivia. I answered the phone and heard her screaming on the other side.