𝟏𝟒

"April, I think I like you too." he said to me. He grabbed my hand and smiled. Was this real? He was so different. "You like me?" I asked. "Yeah I like you April. I like you." he said. "I-I don't know what to say." I said. He put hin finger on my mouth. "Just say nothing" he said. Just nothing." he said again. I nodded slowly. My heart was racing. He looked so good with his serious gaze. His lips slowly opened. His soft lips. "Let me try something." he said softly. I nodded again.

He came closer to me. Did he wanted to kiss me? His hand touched my cheek and our eyes met again. He stared at me for a while, with his hand still on my cheek. Then he came closer. His other hand grabbed my hand again. He slowly closed his eyes. My heart pounded so fast. I was scared I would get a heart attack.

He came closer and closer. He started pecking my lips. Then I felt his lips on my lips. They were soft and tasted like chapstick. His hand slowly ran trough my hear. I always thought Richie kisses would be different. But this was beautiful. I also ran my hand through his hair. That was what I wanted to do for so long. It was really so soft. He continued kissing me for a while and then he stopped. I smiled weak and so did he.

"I wanted to do that for so long." he said. He smirked weak, as always.

"So now, We should do some cool stuff, right?" he said back in his normal Richie voice. I just nodded. I was still a little bit shocked. "S-Sure." I said and smiled weak. "What do you want to do?" I added. "Do you have movies?" he asked. "Yeah of course. But we're not gonna watch a horror movie again." I said and giggled weird. The situation was a little bit awkward.

I went to the box with the DVD's I had but Richie grabbed my arm. "You do have Netflix, don't you?" he asked. I nodded. I stood up and went to the Tv. Then I took the remote control and sat down on the sofa, next to Richie. At least we didn't have to talk that much after this awkward situation. I turned on the Tv and opened Netflix. Then I started to search for a movie.

"What do you want to watch now?" I asked and faced Richie. "I thought you want no horror movies?" he said and smirked again. "Well, if it makes you so happy, then we can watch a horror movie I said and rolled with my eyes. "Yes!" he said. He grabbed the remote control which was still in my hand and searched for a movie.

He decided to watch The Shining and I already knew this would be horrible. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Richie said and clicked on the movie. The movie started and I buried my face into the sofa pillows. I always hated horror movies but this movie was one of the movies I hated the most. "You're such a scaredy-cat." he said and laughed. "I'm not!" I said through the pillows.

He laughed again and then said nothing. My face was in a pillow for a while until I couldn't breath anymore. I put the pillow back on the sofa and looked at the Tv. "Welcome back scaredy-cat." he said and laughed again. I rolled with my eyes and took another pillow. Then I laid down on the sofa and just stared at Richie. He was looking at the Tv and didn't notice me. His cheekbones looked very pretty today. And very intense. And his lips were open again.

I continued staring at him and I didn't notice that I fell asleep.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Grace?" I heard a soft voice. I felt someone touching my arm until I slowly opened my eyes. "wow you're finally awake." I heard Richie's voice. I stood up and looked around. The Tv was off and it was pretty dark in the living room. "I fell asleep, didn't I?" I asked and touched my face with my hand. "Yeah you did. I thought I let you sleep for a while but you slept for hours." he said. He spoke very quietly and softly. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Thank you....I guess." I said.

"What time is it?" I said. I put out my phone and looked at the clock. 11:27pm. I really slept for a long time. My lock screen was full with messages, Olivia wrote me:

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
And?

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
what was his reaction?

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
I'm sure he was happy, right?

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
where are you?

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
omg are you and Richie......

Olivia the teddy❣️🧸
I'm gonna leave you alone for a
while. Have fun ;)

I looked at my phone in disgust and turned it off. Then I put it back into my pocket. "It's pretty late. But I don't think it's good to walk home at this time." I said. Richie shrugged. "Do you maybe want to....stay here." I said and turned a little bit red.

He hesitated. "Sure." he said then. I nodded and smiled weak. Then we both went up to my room. I closed the door behind us and then I sat down on my bed. It was dark in my room but nobody turned on the lights. It was bright enough to see a little bit.

"So I could sleep on the floor and you...." he interrupt. "I won't let you sleep on the floor." he said and laughed. "either we sleep together in your bed or I sleep on the floor." he added. I nodded and went to my wardrobe. Then I took an extra blanket and brought it to my bed. After that I closed the window, because it was so cold.

I went back to my wardrobe but Richie grabbed my arm.