𝟏𝟏

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

We arrived at Richie's house. I decided to go inside with him. He searched for his keys, opened the door and then we went inside. "Let's go up to your room." I said. He slowly nodded and we walked in his room.

In his room he laid down on his bed and sighed. "We need to clean your face Richie." I said. His face was still full of dried blood. I went to the bathroom and took a towel. Then I wet the towel and then I walked back to Richie. He almost slept again but I came before he fell asleep. He sat up, still with his eyes almost closed, and tried to smile. But it hurt him to much.

I sat down next to him and started to clean his face with the towel. I carefully dabbed his face with the towel. I sidn't want to hurt him. But he just stared at me. Still the broken glasses on. He stared at me it made me feel weird. "What?" I asked and chuckled. "N-Nothing." he said in an exhausted voice and smiled weak. I continued cleaning his face. It was actually a very intense moment. Richie just stared at me and I felt like the time would stop. He still looked good with his broken glasses and the blood. Oh man. then I threw the towel away and came back.

"I guess I better go. You really need to sleep a little bit and I finally can go home because my dad is gone." I said. But I actually didn't want to go. Wow. I never thought that. "It's fine. T-Thank you for.....everything." he said. It made me feel good because Richie talked in his soft voice. I never thought he would stay as a nice Richie. "Oh you don't have to thank me. Well I see you tomorrow at school....I guess." I said. Then I turned around and touched the door handle.

I hesitated for a second but then I left the room and closed the door. I walke downstairs and left the house. Then I walked home. I would call Olivia with my phone because it was still in my house. I would just go through my window.

After a while I finally arrived at my house. It was already dark outside and cold. I walked to my window and luckily it was still open. I climbed inside and it was so cold. I started to shake. My room looked like the last time. It was dark and weird. It was like someone died in here. I couldn't describe it.

I walked to my phone. It was still on my nightstand and it was loaded. "What the..." I stopped talking. Why was my phone loaded?

I took it and called Olivia. She finally answered the phone but I heard she was worried and mad.

"What the hell happened." she said.

"It's a long story. I'm sorry. I'm in my house."

"What are you doing in your house your dad..."

"he's in jail. I'm gonna explain all tomorrow. I'm sorry. I see you at school."

"You can't just..."